• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

Discriminating on people based on their tastes.

Truly a terrible community.

<3

tumblr_mwt223BcBK1qby1r2o1_1280.jpg

My third grade teacher told me I was the most negative person she had ever met. From that point on I decided I wanted to be the most negative person anyone had ever met. I'm just honing my skill.

You do know that road leads to being positive ironically, yes?

Know who else does that? Hipsters.

I've finally caught up to most of the community by finishing Morrison's Doom Patrol. Very enjoyable. I'm not even sure what more to say about it. It just sorta goes around doing its own Morrison thing.

Freeza does too. I think. We are few it seems. :(

I bought the trade! I'll read it this week.

Hmmm tempted by that Shadow sale, I really like the film and well Ennis is the writer for a run. The DC sale is bonkers might get the classic Young Justice stuff and maybe Impulse. Fuck sake I only got paid today. :p

Ennis' Shadow is really good. I liked Year One as well.

I bought the four issues of Jem that were on sale, excited to dig in.

I hate waking up before noon. How do people do it?

After two nights of staying up til 4AM for wrestling, plus Grand Tournament hype, I went to bed at like 8:30 last night and didn't even wake up until midday or so today.

I hope I get a new job soon.

.....i bought Hearthstone packs.

That's how it starts, but if you're having fun, no reason not to really. For me, it makes more sense to buy packs for a game I play daily rather than buy games I'll never play.

I'll wait for the winter sale for Metal Gear, I think. GAF hype is getting to me, but I've only ever played the first one.

Hagi

I haven't beaten the 3rd or Peace Walker.

Let the shaming commence.

You haven't finished Snake Eater? dear god stop reading Valiant and do something with your life man. Peace Walker isn't that big a deal just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

gonna swerve around to that analog electronic vibe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdMK29ibh4

and then follow immediately with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X7MBe6cYZM

Umpf that Beacon track is great. I was liking the second song till I read Launch's post and a record scratch went of in my head.

Eh, you're better off youtubing PW's true ending. Will make you rage considerably less than the 30 hours it would take to get it.

Not beating MGS3, tho? What's wrong with you?

You haven't finished Snake Eater? dear god stop reading Valiant and do something with your life man. Peace Walker isn't that big a deal just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

I barely started it, actually. I was burnt out after MGS2. I don't have the time to beat it now, either...

Someday though.

Boogiepop

It's possible that I maaaaaaybe... never played a Metal Gear game. My younger self was like "well, I hate stealth sections in games, and I REALLY hate guns in games" so I never played them. I've been thinking of giving the series a try lately, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Also, I gave up on Hearthstone a while back, and with it cut all F2P stuff out of my life. Just can't have games forcing themselves into a daily/near daily routine thing for me, not down with that. Plus with Hearthstone, if you hit a losing streak, it could be wanting a like 2 hour plus session out of you just to get done with your quest(s). Just couldn't do it anymore. Now this PS4 Yugioh game? This, I'm okay with.

Zombine

Banned
It's possible that I maaaaaaybe... never played a Metal Gear game. My younger self was like "well, I hate stealth sections in games, and I REALLY hate guns in games" so I never played them. I've been thinking of giving the series a try lately, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Also, I gave up on Hearthstone a while back, and with it cut all F2P stuff out of my life. Just can't have games forcing themselves into a daily/near daily routine thing for me, not down with that. Plus with Hearthstone, if you hit a losing streak, it could be wanting a like 2 hour plus session out of you just to get done with your quest(s). Just couldn't do it anymore. Now this PS4 Yugioh game? This, I'm okay with.

When I was growing up Pokemon ruled my laifu. Didn't have time for Metal Gear when I had Pokemon to catch.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I beat the MGS like 10 times. Then 2 pissed me off with the Raiden thing so I didn't play it or 3. Came back for 4. Will now be getting 5.

Top Bottom