• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

She is so incredibly likable. It makes me want to root for her.

Yeah based solely on their respective first issues and appearance in Spider-verse I think I like Cindy a lot more than Gwen. The art is lovely on Silk as well. Looking forward to reading the other 6 issues.

Who is stronger Jean or Emma. Taking out the Phoenix.

It seems like they are positioning young Jean to be more powerful than Emma

I missed this the first time.

I'm pretty sure Jean could probably disintegrate human beings if she wanted to
like her Valiant counterparts with the same powerset
, so she wins.

Hey guys and gals,

How was Scott Snyder's Wytches?

Volume 1 (was there even a Vol. 2?) is on Amazon for $5.50.

Snyder and Jock, what could go wrong?

Aw wtf Black Mask got on CMX when I wasn't looking. Kinda lame, I bought Young Terrorists and WCNGH on their site.

Anyone not reading We Can Never Go Home, seriously, don't sleep on this one.

ElNarez

Banned
I'm PRETTY SURE that latest Cyborg dropped a Supa Hot Fire reference and I will never say anything bad about this comic ever.

Hagi

I hope y'all like waiting forever for the next Secret Wars because Y'ALL ARE GETTING ONE MORE ISSUE OF SECRET WARS

2711442-8702107568-YHvAT.gif

Loving the shit out of this event so keep them coming I'll buy them all.

Hagi

If I was crazy I'd say they should totally spin this stuff into it's own universe and keep it going forever but I don't want another Ultimate situation.

Squire

Banned
I hope y'all like waiting forever for the next Secret Wars because Y'ALL ARE GETTING ONE MORE ISSUE OF SECRET WARS

Awesome.

I'm worried that Emma Frost isn't on a team post SW.

Definitely MIA, with Cyke.

Ehh we didn't need another issue. #5 was definitely an abrupt change of pacing already

I imagine Hickman is the only that knows whether we do/don't need another issue, regardless of whatever change in pace.

He tweeted about turning #8 months ago too, so I wonder just when they chose to expand it.

Messi

Awesome.

Definitely MIA, with Cyke.

I imagine Hickman is the only that knows whether we do/don't need another issue, regardless of whatever change in pace.

He tweeted about turning #8 months ago too, so I wonder just when they chose to expand it.

giphy.gif

Sandfox

yep, seemed like #5 was a " we need to make it to 8" and now it's 9 for reasons. In December.

Wasn't 5 always supposed to be a setup issue? I can't remember if that was in an interview or not.

I'm guessing Secret Wars was bumped to nine issues due to Ribic not being able to get things out on schedule, Marvel potentially adding more ANAD based on early feedback, and/or the event just being so popular makes them want to go for the cash grab.

Top Bottom