• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, got finally around to order a cheap copy of Scarlet Spider Vol. 2. Book is OOP and the Marketplace seller is not the most reliable (One Review, 1 of 5 stars...). I hope I have luck.

Busaiku

Silk sold more than 50% of Marvel/DC books.
It sold better than Iron Man.

Do you legitimately think it was in danger of being cancelled.

You see what you guys push me to? I have to ask Valiant discussion questions on the friggin subreddit. I get like 2 upvotes and no responses. Look at this shit.

Also, zombies or something.

This thread right now.

lnt9WbZ.gif

Vyer

Does Infinity still have four or five playsets that turn out to be the only playsets the game will have with no backwards compatibility with previous playsets or future playsets so there will be no other worlds to play until the inevitable Infinity 4.0 The Quest For More Money Edition?

Does Infinity still have four or five playsets that turn out to be the only playsets the game will have with no backwards compatibility with previous playsets or future playsets so there will be no other worlds to play until the inevitable Infinity 4.0 The Quest For More Money Edition?

Probably.

I want to be interested in Disney Infinity, but what little I played at a demo kiosk felt terrible.

Vyer

Probably.

I want to be interested in Disney Infinity, but what little I played at a demo kiosk felt terrible.

It's a cool idea with great figures, but man I'm buying primarily for my little kid and even then the content seems a little bare (other than the custom building).

We blow through the worlds that are available pretty quick, and then....nothing. Until the next $70 for the new Infinity of course.

I would swear off, but of course them sonsabitches got Star Wars now so.....

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Today is the woooorst.
It's way too hot and I don't have AC, so existing is miserable, so I'm just sitting around doing nothing.
And on top of that, the internet is going incredibly slow (and thus my new laptop is taking ages to download Windows 10)

So, I want to make sure I'm understanding this straight so I don't get shafted. The top contributor at the end of the bundle gets all the goodies in that slot?

ReAxion

Today is the woooorst.
It's way too hot and I don't have AC, so existing is miserable, so I'm just sitting around doing nothing.
And on top of that, the internet is going incredibly slow (and thus my new laptop is taking ages to download Windows 10)

The AC in my car barely does anything, and it works perfectly.

Top Bottom