• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Dunno why people are hating on AR challenges. They the same stuff as the challenge maps, but with the option to start them from the world map. Not like you cant just quit to the main menu and teleport right to them if you feel so inclined.

Sure do wish that there were more of them. Damn things probably take minutes to set up, so no real reason not to have a lotta those.

I just wanna do Great, Terrible Things to whoever decided that tank mode should be a held button, instead of a toggle, with no option to change the button's behaviour.

Zombine

Banned
I swear I played Journey, but I'm not a big fan of losers. How can anyone like a person who sets goals to reach the top but never makes it?

donaldtrump61815.jpg

Dunno why people are hating on AR challenges. They the same stuff as the challenge maps, but with the option to start them from the world map. Not like you cant just quit to the main menu and teleport right to them if you feel so inclined.

Sure do wish that there were more of them. Damn things probably take minutes to set up, so no real reason not to have a lotta those.

They're not the same, really. The AR challenges are few, easy, and lock you into specific characters.

I swear I played Journey, but I'm not a big fan of losers. How can anyone like a person who sets goals to reach the top but never makes it?

Dammit Zombine I laughed really hard at that

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Just so you know, the thing tonight is just a practice run and Trump won't be there.

Well, I mean, it's still an actual, live debate on television, so it's not really just practice. It's just not an official RNC sanctioned debate and won't be as viewed as the "big" as the Fox one on Thursday. It is a bummer that Trump won't be there, but the rest of the Republican crew are plenty of fun on their own. Haha

Man... the shit that gets Kipp excited.

I feel like a lot of my life is like that. The stuff that gets me excited is the stuff that really shouldn't get me excited, and the stuff that really should get me excited really doesn't get me excited. Same with the stuff I have anxiety about. I always get anxiety about the dumbest, most irrelevant stuff, but I'm super calm about the huge, important stuff.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, I always came back when he felt of a cliff.
But man, great experience. Wonderful game.

Thatgamecompany is a wonderful studio.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Rgr. I was planning to do a reread when you picked it up, but since my friend is getting into it as well, I think I'll be doing that sooner. It'll still be fresh in my mind to discuss though.

Okay cool! I look forward to it.
I actually had the first issue of it from when Comixology was giving away all of the Valiant #1's and gave it a read the other day and it seems really neat. I think I'll really enjoy it.

Zombine

Banned
One of my best friends text me today and asked me for comic recommendations. I was shocked. Outta nowhere.

Don't worry I told him to read Civil War and retire after that. Why not go out on top?

One of my best friends text me today and asked me for comic recommendations. I was shocked. Outta nowhere.

Don't worry I told him to read Civil War and retire after that. Why not go out on top?

Just tell that person to read Secret Wars and say Marvel is not making comics anymore.

Can any Superman fans recommend me the best Superman related soft/hardcover collections to get post Nu52? I kind of stopped keeping up after the first arc and want to catch up.

Zombine

Banned
Fiffe should set up a go fund me account for an art set. He doesn't need to use crayola crayons and colored pencils anymore.

Nobody told me Fables would go off the rails.
Anti -Abortion, Pro-Israel, and really weird treatment of some female characters. And seriously Mr. Dark?

Still gonna finish it though...

Zombine

Banned
Nobody told me Fables would go off the rails.
Anti -Abortion, Pro-Israel, and really weird treatment of some female characters. And seriously Mr. Dark?

Still gonna finish it though...

You were warned. More soul crushing than finding out that Kane and Vince Vaughn are diehard bat shit crazy republicans.

Top Bottom