• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

That's not quite true. It was supposed to be from "experimental surgery", so the how and why are technically known in a sense. Doesn't mean it can't degrade again although I'm not sure what I'd think of that. :x

Just have it degrade and then Babs ends up developing an exoskeleton to be able to keep performing her role as yet another useless member at the bat family. After a coupla ishs, drop hints that she's hitting the boxed wine hard to cope with it. Eventually start an arc called "devil in a box", about her struggles with alcoholism.

Bam, eisner.

Sou Da

No idea, but he's on the cover, so presumably he has a part to play in the new Thor book, and without a book of his own, it's gonna be the only place where I can get my fix, so, I'm worried.

Don't be daft, you know Ewing is going to find a way to write him into something.

Also this is adorable

g88qGdp.png

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
No idea, but he's on the cover, so presumably he has a part to play in the new Thor book, and without a book of his own, it's gonna be the only place where I can get my fix, so, I'm worried.

I'm reading Loki AoA on MU, so I'm not all the way caught up. Is he still in his late teens or did he get older again?

Mudcrab

How won't him?

I mean, why would you even want to touch Loki after what Ewing has done? You know your shit gon' pale in comparison. Especially Aaron's, which is often uneven af

Not Al Ewing is a fair point.

Don't be daft, you know Ewing is going to find a way to write him into something.

Dude does have like 5 books to work with.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Heh The Ghost Rider issues in Marvel Reading Club are pretty good! I've loaded a bunch of Daredevil and Punisher shit in my library too, but it appears Punisher Maxx isn't on Unlimited sadly.

Tomorrow I'm going for a walk to this little cafe and I'm just going to order a few coffees and chill with some comics for a few hours. I've got my Unlimited library, two volumes of Hellboy, and the first four issues of Mind Mgmt so I'm loaded for bear. Friday my kids are going back to their mom's, and Saturday my girlfriend is working overtime from 6am to 8pm and there's nothing holding me back from some quality nerd time.

Hey Coriolanus, we're getting close to our proposed catch-phrase

i'll concede that nin-squirt is a great name.
Let's see others...

Nin-squirt: always curt. Serving you your own ass as dessert. Cuz i got the girt. You better be alert. For class is in concert.

brb doing a mixtape.

Just have it degrade and then Babs ends up developing an exoskeleton to be able to keep performing her role as yet another useless member at the bat family. After a coupla ishs, drop hints that she's hitting the boxed wine hard to cope with it. Eventually start an arc called "devil in a box", about her struggles with alcoholism.

Bam, eisner.

Where's the part where she has to write an essay about when she was paralyzed for one of her classes but then after she finishes it decides to burn it all in the fireplace and takes the ashes and presents it to the class in some artsy sorta way about how her past life is ashes now and she now has a new life to form into diamonds or some shit and then Big Boss shows up and tells her to form Diamond Dogs?

I'm sorry. I have Metal Gear on my mind after watching today's Gamescom demo.

Where's the part where she has to write an essay about when she was paralyzed for one of her classes but then after she finishes it decides to burn it all in the fireplace and takes the ashes and presents it to the class in some artsy sorta way about how her past life is ashes now and she now has a new life to form into diamonds or some shit and then Big Boss shows up and tells her to form Diamond Dogs?

Wont lie: ever since MGS4 happened, i kinda just tune out when it comes to Kojima Writing. Happened during 4, happened again duzing Peace Walker, and even the minor bits in GZ were enough to trigger that reaction.

Armstrong was the exception, but that was clearly Platinum dialogue.

Wont lie: ever since MGS4 happened, i kinda just tune out when it comes to Kojima Writing. Happened during 4, happened again duzing Peace Walker, and even the minor bits in GZ were enough to trigger that reaction.

Armstrong was the exception, but that was clearly Platinum dialogue.
Exact opposite for me. I eat it up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
when someone asks you if youre a god, what do you say?

Tizoc

I hate how 5 shits on how exaggerated the tech is.

I just cant take the first three Metal Gear serious anymore.

Dude
the Metal Gear Solid series were penned by an Otaku. The quicker you accept that, the easier it'll be to appreciate the series better and not worry by a lot of stuff about its canon, etc.

Bii

Had to scroll down a bit to see who this was supposed to be. :/

I'm not sure what happened with my LCS but a good chunk of this week's comics won't come in until this Friday. On the plus side, they gave me a 10% discount for some reason. I saved a whopping 37 cents on Deadly Class #15.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Dude
the Metal Gear Solid series were penned by an Otaku. The quicker you accept that, the easier it'll be to appreciate the series better and not worry by a lot of stuff about its canon, etc.

Just enjoy the gameplay. The story hasn't made sense in years.
I love Metal Gear and I love the story, but I continue to think that this is stupid.
It will be the last Metal Gear ever anyway, so thats not a that big problem anyway.
I am just sad that I know that this game will never touch me that emotionally as MGS4 did.

I love Metal Gear and I love the story, but I continue to think that this is stupid.
It will be the last Metal Gear ever anyway, so thats not a that big problem anyway.
I am just sad that I know that this game will never touch me that emotionally as MGS4 did.

The story is fine so long as you don't need it to make sense. I've always enjoyed them for as long as I've been playing.

Also, yeah, MGS4 was heavy. I cried, man. I cried. They used that song from Sacco and Vanzetti

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The story is fine so long as you don't need it to make sense. I've always enjoyed them for as long as I've been playing.

Also, yeah, MGS4 was heavy. I cried, man. I cried. They used that song from Sacco and Vanzetti
The one time I cried over a game. Man, I feelt so bad when Kojima tricked us to believe that Snake commited suicide, I just wanted him to have a happy end and a nice rest for his live, it really ripped my heart in pieces. And then the part where Otacon told Sunny that Snake was sick and had to go for a trip to get better... man.

Holy shit the new Deadly Class... One of the best cliffhangers so far. What a perfectly paced issue as well.

I'm already going insane waiting for the next release. Piping Hot/10

frye

i've seen Ghostbusters all the way through once, 8 years ago

it was aight

I think I saw on of them on tv once but not all the way through. Also I was probably <10.

also also i have a confession to make

i ain't never seen any of the original Star Wars trilogy neither

Top Bottom