• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
To bad we wont even get a Blu-Ray Boxset.

(I am more curious what their negotations are... I really wouldnt have believed that Marvel and Fox can agree to something at this point)

Read the first volume of Deadly Class night. Damn, you people were right. Some of my favorite comics in years. I'm going to read Volume 2 tonight. I was a little frustrated because my trades were a little bent from Amazon. I may have to try In Stock Trades next time I order some books.

I think I'm going to pick up Black Science and Fear Agent next.

As much as I'm glad a Fox Marvel movie is a disaster which brings us that much closer to an MCU Secret Wars movie, I hope they don't move forward thinking something like casting Jordan as the Human Torch was a bad idea.

I'm just so sure they won't.

Totally.

Yousefb

I'm reading it too. Didn't get a chance to read yesterday's issue yet though :(
Get on it man! This is definitely my favorite tie in at the moment.

I just finished reading it. Definitely my favourite of the three issues so far and I'd say it's my favourite Secret Wars tie-in along with Thors. I loved the proper introduction of Thanos and
Groot. "The tree won't shut up...I will kill it first."

And now for Renew Your Vows #3..
Yeah love the character intros. Thanos is so conniving in this, but my favorite part has to be
"eye am grow root"

Side note different topic: Omega Men looks interesting. But would I feel lost if I'm not familiar with the lantern material? My only exposure to Green Lantern is through the animated JL films or some JL comics. No idea what a White Lantern is but I remember Kyle Rayner from before lol

Read the first volume of Deadly Class night. Damn, you people were right. Some of my favorite comics in years. I'm going to read Volume 2 tonight. I was a little frustrated because my trades were a little bent from Amazon. I may have to try In Stock Trades next time I order some books.

If you have Prime, I would send them back and tell them to replace it. I hate when that shit happens, but I always send it back. They usually get it right the second time.

Messi

Bent books infuriate me. IST please :)

Are you #TeamSaya or #TeamMaria?

I need to put you on a list.

Owzers

It feels weird removing a $4.99 trade from my order and thinking about replacing it with a $2.99 single issue. I don't think i can add Uncanny Avengers #1.

Most of the good X-Men couldn't be done on a TV budget.

Relevant
XZlZsvV.jpg

Messi

It feels weird removing a $4.99 trade from my order and thinking about replacing it with a $2.99 single issue. I don't think i can add Uncanny Avengers #1.

What trade?

I have lost count of the amount of times this holiday I have wasted $10 and then just thought... I could have bought an image vol 1 for that. Lol

Afrodium

Banned
Side note different topic: Omega Men looks interesting. But would I feel lost if I'm not familiar with the lantern material? My only exposure to Green Lantern is through the animated JL films or some JL comics. No idea what a White Lantern is but I remember Kyle Rayner from before lol

I read it yesterday with probably less knowledge than you and thought it was dope.

ReAxion

Nobody on ComicGAF is reading Infinity Gauntlet? I'm surprised, it's great.

I'm in on it, but I'm late getting to it.

We told you! And we told you! :)

As much as I'm glad a Fox Marvel movie is a disaster which brings us that much closer to an MCU Secret Wars movie, I hope they don't move forward thinking something like casting Jordan as the Human Torch was a bad idea.

I'm just so sure they won't.

Totally.

I don't trust them to do anything right, even on accident.

:)

#SayaOrBust

Owzers

I don't like the recent X-men movies and i have retroactively decided that i don't like X-men 2 anymore either. Whenever it gets replayed on tv and i choose to watch it i'm disappointed in it and myself.

I don't like the recent X-men movies and i have retroactively decided that i don't like X-men 2 anymore either. Whenever it gets replayed on tv and i choose to watch it i'm disappointed in it and myself.

tbh, I didn't enjoy it very much either. Or any X-Men movie.

(But that could just be because I haven't read a lot of X-men comics.)

Top Bottom