• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

It's a cliche, but things can always get worse.

sticker,375x360.png

Rumoured Civil War teams are interesting.

I bet on whatever team has the guy with the universe destroying stone in his head.

fauxtrot

Banned
Rumoured Civil War teams are interesting.

Never trust the dirtsheets, my man. Tony's side seems
way underwhelming, considering they're one short and Spider-Man is not likely to be in the film for much time at all. The sides don't really make a whole lot of sense to me, honestly.

way underwhelming, considering they're one short and Spider-Man is not likely to be in the film for much time at all. The sides don't really make a whole lot of sense to me, honestly.

Pretty sure they said
he was going to be in a good amount of fight scenes. Isn't Vision kind of OP, too?

Yeah, it's only a rumour anyway.
Black Widow on Tony's side would be surprising

besada

Banned
I feel like Ostrander would do a pretty fantastic job on a Batman ongoing.

Especially like the "if Superman threw the guy, he'd be in Seattle" line.

Ostrander is one of the great, underappreciated writers of the last generation. Also an incredibly nice man who took the time out to help a curious writer a long time ago. Kim Yale was also an amazing person, and we lost her way too soon.

Two books from Amazon, one's bent in the middle, the other is bent in the corners.

Before you ask me why, one isn't available on IST and the other was cheaper.

Hagi

American amazon sounds pretty shitty with all the complaints and issues people have with books they buy from there.

Hagi

I ordered an anime soundtrack from Amazon.jp last week and got it in like, two days. US Amazon complete shit confirmed.

Real talk their amazon is amazing. I ordered my girlfriend the Noel nendoroid that just came out last friday it was here on Tuesday. Plus they sort out all the customs fees for you so you don't get shafted by the courier. <3 them.

I cant believe that I am seeing a movie with an amazing Dr. Doom right now.

image.php

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, and now they have an amazing This Man, This Monster part.

Oh my god, what an awesome superhero movie.

Fox are idiots that they didnt releasead this.

Yeah I refuse to believe this for a second. Sure he looks the part as far as a 90's costume designer could take it but no can't believe it.

Just watch it on YouTube. Doom actually feels like a villain.

Changed my mind and bought the Deluxe version of East of West and Saga instead. Fuck Image is my crack. I still want to get Rumble, Shutter, Low, Manhattan Projects, Zero, Nailbiter, second volume of Black Science, more Sex Criminals, Copperhead, God Hates Astronauts, Lazarus and probably Southern Bastards amongst others.

http://i.imgur.com/wB7PMIs.gif[/

So much to read, I love this hobby.[/QUOTE]
Yooo don't skip out on Kabuki library editions of you don't have it already

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
David Marquez is actually a friend of mine. He posted up this preview on facebook and a mutual friend of ours gave him a little grief about that panel. Asked him if the script had changed after he drew it haha

That's really funny. It doesn't seem like a classic superhero pose, for sure.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'm currently alternating between issues of Power Girl, Saga, and The Wicked + The Divine. I'm generally trying to do two issues of Power Girl at a time so I can get it off my tablet. Once I'm done with it I'll slide Chew into it's spot in the rotation.

achievement unlocked: get my comic accepted for Comixology

soon Ill have my comic available for purchase! Not sure how long it'll take them to process it tho

Ok, so I go to buy some Quantum & Woody stuff ('cause I just got back from taking a metric crapton of stuff to Half Price Books and I've got 150 bucks to burn), and there's like 3 series on Comixology?

Launchpad, halp

Squire

Banned
Lemire's Green Arrow is good. There might be hope for Hawkeye yet.

achievement unlocked: get my comic accepted for Comixology

soon Ill have my comic available for purchase! Not sure how long it'll take them to process it tho

Congrats, Ed! Can you share some details?

Ok, so I go to buy some Quantum & Woody stuff ('cause I just got back from taking a metric crapton of stuff to Half Price Books and I've got 150 bucks to burn), and there's like 3 series on Comixology?

Launchpad, halp

Quantum & Woody by James Asmus. That's the most recent one, takes place in the new Valiant universe, and it's the one I've been posting pages from.

Quantum & Woody by Priest and Bright. The old 90s series from the old universe. I haven't read it but Tizoc vouches for it and I'm hoping to read it soon.

Top Bottom