• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

To Gambit: To get deservedly banned for some stupid shit any time anywhere.
To Lunchpad: to shill valiant
To Kaeptain: to be objectively wrong.

I hate how every relationship advice on neogaf is "leave her"

In fairness, I'm guessing most of them wouldn't have enough relevant experience on the topic to fill the back of a stamp. I know I wouldn't.

Still, you'd have to be fairly desperate for relationship advice to ask the internet. Like, I can't see how that's a good idea at all.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
In fairness, I'm guessing most of them wouldn't have enough relevant experience on the topic to fill the back of a stamp. I know I wouldn't.

Still, you'd have to be fairly desperate for relationship advice to ask the internet. Like, I can't see how that's a good idea at all.
Sometimes you are desperate or you have no one to talk to... But yeah, Neogaf is the last place place I would ask for advice, because of what you said.

Naw, you're a decent guy.

Also, I just noticed cus I switched to dark theme, your avatar has some pixels that you can't see in light theme. Not sure if that's intentional or you just missed them?
That's just my awful Photoshop skills. Thanks for letting me know, I haven't switched to the dark side.

This entire time, I'm thinking of the posts that end with that face.

Never trust that face.

Never.

tumblr_nr74xwEipg1rd6sdio1_540.gif

This is the legit truth. This is why I get in trouble.

It's hilarious to me, at least. It took me awhile to catch on.

That's just my awful Photoshop skills. Thanks for letting me know, I haven't switched to the dark side.

Yeah, sure. Same thing happens to me. What I usually do is create a background layer and fill it in with a bunch of different colors at a time to see if I missed any pixels. I'd be super embarrassed, tbh. I'm pretty mediocre at photoshop.

I don't have a thing, which i think basically makes me the straight man, or protagonist, of ComicsGAF

Quick, find Serp a thing!

You don't know if the cops had a proper reason to look for the guy, tho, thus, one must operate under the "snitches get stitches" rule.

Naw, I had this image of a police chase taking place, the suspect crashes into a light pole, starts trying to get away on foot, then Psych comes out of nowhere and tackles the shit out of the guy so hard, he doesn't walk right for the rest of his life.

There's a spoiler-y interview up at ComicVine with Scott Snyder about Batman #43, that reveals what actually happened to Bruce at the end of 'Endgame' and what the ramifications are.

The Zatanna series is great

Seconded. I have both trades. Why is it that DC cancels all the good books, but shit like Superman and Justice League seems to get more titles every month?

Bombshells sale on CMX, featuring a Batwoman and a bunch of stuff I don't care about.

EDIT: I'm not all that familiar with the prices on CMX, but I feel like these are still updating.

I'm ashamed that I want to buy the Ame Comi trades.

The prices won't update until late tonight. Also beware of this trick CMX/DC does with the digital comics. They are already .99cents but include them in these sales to imply they are discounted too.

Recommended books from the sale are Zatanna and Batwoman. The only downside of Zatanna was Dini kept weaving in and out of the writing duty of the book

The prices won't update until late tonight. Also beware of this trick CMX/DC does with the digital comics. They are already .99cents but include them in these sales to imply they are discounted too.

Recommended books from the sale are Zatanna and Batwoman. The only downside of Zatanna was Dini kept weaving in and out of the writing duty of the book

Thank you, gket-senpai. Your mastery in the world of digital comics is unparalleled.

Naw, I had this image of a police chase taking place, the suspect crashes into a light pole, starts trying to get away on foot, then Psych comes out of nowhere and tackles the shit out of the guy so hard, he doesn't walk right for the rest of his life.

I'm just thinking that episode of The Simpsons with Hank Scorpio.

Top Bottom