• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Millar, ironically, also did THE most apt job writing Logan in, like, the last 15 years.

I mean in that series where dude got brainwashed by Hydra. That Logan was legit a force of nature.

Marvel:
A-Force #3
Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde #2

DC:
Batman #43
Gotham Academy #9
Starfire #3

Others:
Doctor Who: Four Doctors #1 of 5
Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl #1 of 6
Star Trek/Green Lantern: Spectrum War #2 of 6

My list:
Gotham Academy the new one
Starfire 3
Howard the Duck 5
Squirrel Girl 8 (omg)
Hellboy And The B.P.R.D. 1952 TPB

It's my birthday today! My mom got me Superman Secret Identity and another comic called Just So Happens. Looking forward to reading both of them. :O

Zombine

Banned
My list:
Starfire 3
Howard the Duck 5
Squirrel Girl 8 (omg)

It's my birthday today! My mom got me Superman Secret Identity and another comic called Just So Happens. Looking forward to reading both of them. :O

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday Tyrant!!!

But seriously, it's every week with you people. My birthday is in December; are you telling me we're going to chain it out that far?

My list:
Starfire 3
Howard the Duck 5
Squirrel Girl 8 (omg)

Happy Birthday! Mine was yesterday, so close!

List:

Gotham Academy
Starfire
Whatever Else Comes Out This Week That I'm Reading That I Forgot

I just had a dream where Amazon delivered New Suicide Squad instead of Teen Titans and the spine was burnt and disfigured.

Dog-Waking-Up.gif

Thank you guys! And happy belated birthday Poodlestrike.
Happy Birthday Tyrant! Secret Identity is so good, you're in for a treat with that one.
Yeah I've heard great things so I've been eyeing it for a while. Want to read more Superman in general and I'm already a fan of Busiek so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Zombine

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n22su1ocRP1toamj8o1_500.gif

Happy Birthday Tyrant!

Celebration list.

ACTION COMICS #43 $3.99
BATMAN #43 $3.99
CATWOMAN #43 $2.99
CONSTANTINE THE HELLBLAZER #3 $2.99
GOTHAM ACADEMY #9 $2.99
GREEN ARROW #43 $2.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED #12 $3.99
NEW SUICIDE SQUAD #11 $2.99
STARFIRE #3 $2.99
BEAUTY #1 CVR B FRISON (MR) $3.50
DESCENDER #6 (MR) $2.99

My list:
Starfire 3
Howard the Duck 5
Squirrel Girl 8 (omg)

Haps b day bro

Enjoy the attention until Saturday cuz then it's my turn

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Speaking of Wicked + Divine I just got caught up on the series a few hours ago. The art in issue #12 was distractingly bad. Luckily the guest artist in #13 did a great job.

Messi

I can understand if you're already into the series, but that just turned me off from trying either until a sale. Also, I don't have enough context to judge the good/evil scenario.

Oh I have plenty of context :/

Meeeeeeeowwwwww! Wake up in the wrong side of the bed today? Feeling feisty? Looking for a fight? It's ok Messi, you can talk about your feelings.

Lol you know what you were doing.

I don't though. People trashed the book. Didn't get it because of that. Talked to someone else who said it has been enjoyable. Bought all the issues, enjoyed it. Simple.
Yeah but calling people who dislike a book haters basically implies they were just hating on the book for no reason.

Can't say anything on the actual book.

Oh shit, it's comics tomorrow. I hope it's a small week as I just had my car serviced and bought some new glasses.

Batman #43
Secret Wars #5
Lando #2
Walking Dead #145

Thank fuck for that.

Yeah but calling people who dislike a book haters basically implies they were just hating on the book for no reason.

Can't say anything on the actual book.

Disagree. My use of the word haters just implies people that disliked the book. I never said people trashed it for no reason. In the age on the internet now, posting on my phone. Typing haters is short for people who vocally disliked the book.

Oh man, I forgot about AC and Batman! And other stuff!

New list:

Gotham Academy
Starfire
Action Comics
Batman
Red Hood/Arsenal
Green Arrow (last one of these I'm buying unless it picks up)
Catwoman (plus the rest of the issues that've come out since Volume 6, 'cause I'm weak)

Dom't be sleeping on Action, people, Pak's bringing the thunder on this run.

But haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

Was wondering when somebody would do this.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
NEW SUICIDE SQUAD #11
STARFIRE #3

A-FORCE #3
INHUMANS ATTILAN RISING #4
KORVAC SAGA #3
PLANET HULK #4
SECRET WARS #5
SECRET WARS 2099 #4
SECRET WARS BATTLEWORLD #4
STAR-LORD AND KITTY PRYDE #2
YEARS OF FUTURE PAST #4

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
My list for tomorrow

Action Comics #43
Batman #43
Constantine The Hellblazer #3
Walking Dead #145
Amazing Spider-man #20.1
Master Of Kung Fu #4 (Of 4)
Mrs Deadpool And The Howling Commandos #3 (Dropping if its shit)
Secret Wars #5
Secret Wars Battleworld #4 (Of 4)
Star-Lord And Kitty Pryde #2
Star Wars Lando #2 (Of 5)

Top Bottom