• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Hope you enjoy it mate, I'm not a DnD fan but that series is among my fav. of all time. Many great characters and wonderful humor
ajax113.jpg

JrPHAHU.jpg

I've been looking for something like this. Wish it was on-going though. I'll probably pick the Rogers stuff up on CMX at some point.

Every Wednesday my Comixology downloads are slow as shit. It is infuriating.
The whole website slows down too. I wish they would do something about it :/

When I contacted support about the browser reader being slow as shit they said it was just my ISP. I somehow doubt that honestly.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The whole website slows down too. I wish they would do something about it :/

When I contacted support about the browser reader being slow as shit they said it was just my ISP. I somehow doubt that honestly.

Yeah from about 2AM CST on the whole site gets wonky as shit but it doesn't actually affect my downloads. It takes about a minute or two to DL a single issue.

Prometheus: Fire and Stone Omnibus and its not avaiable already.
I am just curious, because other Dark Horse Omnibuses are this strange undersized SC format.

Quick Google search tells me 5.1 x 1.7 x 7.8 inches... which is the size of those small ones, but it's hardcover apparently. Yeah, there are some strange things DH and others do with "omnibuses".

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Quick Google search tells me 5.1 x 1.7 x 7.8 inches... which is the size of those small ones, but it's hardcover apparently. Yeah, there are some strange things DH and others do with "omnibuses".
... Oh man.

Thanks.
I think that money would be better invested in a Hellboy Library Edition.
Is every Hellboy book collected in Library Editions today?

... Oh man.

Thanks.
I think that money would be better invested in a Hellboy Library Edition.
Is every Hellboy book collected in Library Editions today?
There are some side stories not in Library Editions, but I think some of them are non-canon.

Hellboy in Hell isn't either but it may just be too new. I could see that getting collected into an LE when more issues/volumes come out.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
There is only Doom.

There are some side stories not in Library Editions, but I think some of them are non-canon.

Hellboy in Hell isn't either but it may just be too new. I could see that getting collected into an LE when more issues/volumes come out.
Cool. I am very interested in those. Thanks, when I have enough money left, I will buy one this month.

Owzers

I came close to getting the Bombshell Lois at my store but $120 is too steep. It looks so good.

I'm waiting for that and Jock's Batman black and white to be discounted at amazon,both are coming out about a month after they release to comic shops so they are pre-order available and not discounted yet.

Busaiku

Ugh, 18 issues this week, 21 next week...
I shouldn't have gotten Bombshells. Now I'm in the hole.
Glad I resisted on Beauty. Hopefully it's sold out next week.

Why can't Secret Wars be over.

As a side note: The Hellboy and the BPRD 1952 trade is out today. If you wanna check out the universe without dropping gketter money, it's supposed to be pretty newbie friendly. It has art by Maleev which is enough of a reason to want it but Mignola's dialogue and writing is fantastic too. I'm going to pick it up after I get off work tonight.

As a side note: The Hellboy and the BPRD 1952 trade is out today. If you wanna check out the universe without dropping gketter money, it's supposed to be pretty newbie friendly. It has art by Maleev which is enough of a reason to want it but Mignola's dialogue and writing is fantastic too. I'm going to pick it up after I get off work tonight.

not on cmx for another two weeks :(

Gang, you know those graphic novel and movie combo packs DC came up with, where you get one of their animated films along with a hardcover of the comics that inspired them?

They're $14.99 at Best Buy. Picking up Wonder Woman and Batman Black & White right now.

My comics downloaded pretty quickly...

Gang, you know those graphic novel and movie combo packs DC came up with, where you get one of their animated films along with a hardcover of the comics that inspired them?

They're $14.99 at Best Buy. Picking up Wonder Woman and Batman Black & White right now.

I believe some of them are also pricematched on Amazon, if you're lazy.

oh wow. Nice. List price is $27, which still isn't bad considering what you get.

ComicGAF Progress Report:
LaunchpadMcQ 403
Freezasaurus 368
Messi 364
Zombine 175
GAMEPROFF 173
Hagi 137
sillymonkey321 121
Brian Fellows 111
Poodlestrike 104
my name is ed 104

Jesus. Lunchpad biggest spammer confirmed.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

I just got charged $214 by DCBS. Apparently my shipment contained B&W Batgirl, Bombshell Lois and.... Covergirls Bleez!? What? I thought she wasn't out until September. But checking TFAW, she's in-stock now. Did she get pushed up?

I'm fucking psyched to get her, but I thought she was October or something.

Top Bottom