• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Owzers

i think a strong enough love of Harley will carry the film for you Messi. Just think of it as an hour and a half long variant cover in motion.

Sadist

Damnit Suicide Squad, I was rooting for you...

Oh well, wait for Dr. Strange I guess. Saw X-Men Apocalypse for the first time btw and that movie was just... there. It wasn't bad or anything, but not good either. Man JLaw sucked in this movie. So boring and uninteresting. Did like Fassbender and McAvoy.

shingi70

Banned
Boys that Destiny expansion is going to be awesome.

Thinking of finally jumping into over watch, a retailer is having a bogo sale and I could get a copy for me and missus.

TheFlow

Banned
Y'all think this is hilarious. I have 4 hot toys preordered and 4 of the statues preordered :(
nkPVmGm.gif

The movie sucking doesn't automatically ruin the toys/statues that you bought. I think BvsS sucks But I would definitely own a Batman Suit statue from the movie

Owzers

If i buy loot boxes they win, if i buy loot boxes they win, if i buy loot boxes they win. This is like Civil War 2 all over again except if i give in to loot boxes at least there's a chance of getting something i want.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Boys that Destiny expansion is going to be awesome.

Thinking of finally jumping into over watch, a retailer is having a bogo sale and I could get a copy for me and missus.

I just started playing Destiny again because my friend finally got a PS4. I still have so much to do from TTK expansion.

shingi70

Banned
I wonder what the reaction if the general audience opinion vastly differs from that of the reviewers.

You guys play Batman yet, bought it but won't be able to.play it till Thursday night.

TheFlow

Banned
I wonder what the reaction if the general audience opinion vastly differs from that of the reviewers.

You guys play Batman yet, bought it but won't be able to.play it till Thursday night.

refund it. Game is a hot mess atm. I tried to tell my friends to wait it out.

I'll be playing Batman later after I finish getting the last few trophies out of Abzu. Then I'll let you know how overblown the framerate complaints are.

Sou Da

Yeah I officially like Telltale Batman more than Arkham. Playing through the prep time is a great idea and being the other side of the ego is what every superhero game needs.

Yeah I officially like Telltale Batman more than Arkham. Playing through the prep time is a great idea and being the other side of the ego is what every superhero game needs.

Good to hear. Looking forward to playing tonight. On this day that is also my birthday.

Sou Da

Yeah I always loved Demystified gadget heavy, setting down for 5 minutes and planning shit out Batman. You get that here AND you really can see how scary it would look to a normal person on the other end.

Also you choose what color your tech is.

TheFlow

Banned

One episode was enough for you to come to that conclusion o_O.

Do you mean the Arkham series in general or just Knight? I doubt Telltale could make anything as good as Asylum, especially with that janky ass engine.

Sadist

I'll wait for the complete series to be available. I like the Telltale games in general, but the waiting game for episodes is something I can't stomach anymore.

25 pounds for the season pass is hilarious. They usually go on sale before the season's over anyway.
Also this

I'll wait for the complete series to be available. I like the Telltale games in general, but the waiting game for episodes is something I can't stomach anymore.
25 pounds for the season pass is hilarious. They usually go on sale before the season's over anyway.

There's an early adopter tax for just about every video game, but no one gets fucked harder than people who buy season passes for Telltale games at day one price.

My friend's wife suggested we watch an anime one evening, and before I could say anything, my friend just looked at her and said "Brian watching anime is not a thing that's going to happen".

Get that manga away from children.

Sou Da

Do you mean the Arkham series in general or just Knight? I doubt Telltale could make anything as good as Asylum, especially with that janky ass engine.
Knight, it delivered on "Be the Batman" a lot better than that shit.

Like obviously this ain't gonna be "muh tightly packed 3d metroidvania" though.

Top Bottom