• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

TheFlow

Banned
Guys. GUYS. ANIMOSITY #1 HOLY shit gahhhh perfect comic. Perfect fucking book. FUCK. So good! Words...failing. 11/10 please read immediately. Marguerite Bennett = NATIONAL. TREASURE.

FCeO2Yh.png
They will ask me to read their comic of choice and I will lean in and whisper "no"

Messi

Sandfox

I never noticed that Last Days was numbered like that lol.

I'd love to read a Spidey comic that brought it back to the basics, I wanna see Pete with MJ and Gwen.

Tried jumping into 3-4 different points of Slott's run, they were all terrible and I hated all the new characters. Also, why are there a million different goblins?

Ultimate Spider-man is exactly that but I can't read the comic when the art looks like this.
0kxALk5l.jpg

Gwen Stacey died back in the early 70s so I don't think we need to go that far back lol. We have Miles and the Spidey book so personally I'm ready to embrace Renew Your Vows.

Check out the rest of their talent. Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner also do a book for them

Oh fuck

SuperZero is a good book.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Invincible Iron Man was more fun reading. Love knowing that this is the slowing shift into a Riri solo book.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Paper Girls #8

I wonder if there's a fourth Erin or if someone is trying to trick her into not trusting good guy future Erin.

All of them, I think. Not sure on fish but there are a lot of different animals featured here. The main character is the dog on the cover and he's great.

Because of you I just bought and read it. Call me interested, the concept is good but it is too early to have a solid opinion.

VanWinkle

MAN I love comics. I'm reading The Flash by Grant Morrison and Mark Millar and it's just...BRILLIANT. Really creative arcs and writing. I love the Flash family, too. Great GREAT stuff. Man I love comics.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
probably cuz Raina Telgemeier is the most popular and widely read cartoonist in the world right now

e: well, at least in North America

Yeah her shit sells like hot cakes here at the bindery. Smile is one of those titles that gets restocked multiple times a week.

It's technically a kids book, so she's got those massive sales from parents buying the book.

And schools and libraries too.

MAN I love comics. I'm reading The Flash by Grant Morrison and Mark Millar and it's just...BRILLIANT. Really creative arcs and writing. I love the Flash family, too. Great GREAT stuff. Man I love comics.

Yeah I read that when it came out this year and I was very pleased with it. Very fun comics and is a perfect example of why legacy characters rule.

Yes. Also his name is Sandor so you know that's great and
he does lives up to the name.

I fear there are no poodles at this time.

Well, one outta two ain't bad. Will check out for Bennet.

The dog loving her doesn't get weird, does it?

Has anyone else here been sleeping on Tom King's The Vision? Because if you have been like me, stop it. It's awesome.

King's Vision is one of the best things I've read in ages. Now get over to The Omega Men and Sheriff of Babylon.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Has anyone else here been sleeping on Tom King's The Vision? Because if you have been like me, stop it. It's awesome.

It's very well done but I didn't love it. Mainly because I've had all the big plot points spoiled for me by podcasts but also because it's a book about the Vision.

Top Bottom