• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Messi

I can't say I've notice too much of that, but the
Valykyrie Voltron
in the latest issue was a smidge underwhelming.

I actually rolled my eyes. That's when I asked myself why I read this book.
The answer is for Laura, always Laura. I almost cried during the recent issue where you see that it's really Laura.

Because other than that horrid putrid disgusting Brandon Graham issue it's been pretty great?
The only thing I know about that guy is that I see him about once a month when clicking on comics-related trending topics, and all he's ever talking about is how corporate comics are the worst thing that ever happened.

Sou Da

Spencer should just directly copypaste some of these tweets into Sam's book.

jLB67LQ.png

ZSOHhZH.png

I mean this dude @-ted Gone Home for no reason at all lmao.

Sandfox

Spencer should just directly copypaste some of these tweets into Sam's book.

jLB67LQ.png

ZSOHhZH.png

I mean this dude @-ted Gone Home for no reason at all lmao.

These dudes are upset because last year Spencer drew a panel where Sam is supporting a gay pride parade. It's funny when people get mad and blame Spencer for "turning" Captain America into a political book.

Messi

Her? Her as in the stupid cat girl? Her as in the stupid cat girl who hurt my The Morrigan?

If this is true I'm afraid we must be mortal enemies!

Yes. Morrigan is the worst after Baal

Reading the most recent arc of Saga. Looking at Fiona Staples characters has me like

raw

How she
has drawn Hazel as she has gotten older and the changes to Alana have been stunning.

Top Bottom