• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

El Topo

Oh, WicDiv, totally forgot about it. Thought I missed a new release when I saw Messi complaining. I still really enjoy it, although I have a problem with some of the stilistic devices used.

JTripper

Ha, I need to watch Greg's review. Angry Greg is best Greg.

IYCRb7s.png

Oh god. Even worse than I thought.

Aww, was hoping Colin would be on their review. I love hearing him talk shit about comics.

LTTP: CW II 4

I'm glad this has turned into a more typical conflict with a defined villain. Thank God Carol stepped up to the plate.

Zombine

Banned
Leto is seriously the biggest fuckin cornball of all time, right behind Middle Age Crisis Depp.

Viola Davis is Bae status though.

hey at least she's not boring anymore

she's just a fascist
I'm wondering if Marvel are trying to do a post-CW!Iron Man and reboot the character to be more like the movie version while getting rid of bad things she has done the last couple of years. The question is just how they would do it because they can't just reset her mind like Fraction did with Tony.

Good, but predictable.

Maybe a bit, but I didn't think Krall would be
a former Starfleet captain.
It was just really enjoyable. The chemistry between the new cast is still really great.

--

Read Batman #4 this afternoon. My favourite King issue so far. Unless something flew over my head completely, what were people finding confusing about it?

Maybe a bit, but I didn't think Krall would be
a former Starfleet captain.
It was just really enjoyable. The chemistry between the new cast is still really great.

Star Trek Beyond -
Let's get Idris Elba for our movie, he's a great actor. Let's cover his face completely with ridges for most of the movie.

smisk

Well me and a friend were planning on seeing Suicide Squad on Saturday but decided to pass after seeing reviews. I'm still curious about it but don't really want to reward WB for making shitty movies by giving them money.
A theater near me is showing 35mm Looney Tunes cartoons for $5 tomorrow morning so gonna do that instead.

Foofaraw

no idea what you guys are even talking about.

Movies. People being surprised that DC movies are still bad.

I read a bunch more Rebirth stuff.

Wonder Woman: I like this! But. Gonna have to trade wait, as the alternating stories is a real bummer to follow. I think it is a fantastic idea for this double shipping format, though. Might as well have distinct runs have their own artists. Rucka has the goods.

Superman: Yeah, I like this a lot, and I have no real idea about the Death and Rise of the Supermen stuff. Certainly can't wait for that Damien & John team up.

Batgirl: Babs is great. Old lady superheroes are great. This makes me happy. I need to read the Burnside stuff.

Still need to check out Flash, Green Arrow, and Action. I feel I need to hard pass on any Suicide Squad that has Harley as a main focus. I don't like that character.

The background was like Goro's lair.

Nothing actually happened in the dream. I was just trapped for a long time and then woke up mad that nothing happened.

literal steam coming out of my ears

adlard and whatisname (inker) are wide lined artists what were you expecting on a long distance shot HANH?????

there's way better ones all throughout the issue.

that biz looks like every crime investigation sketch that lost me sleep after watching forensic files.

Top Bottom