• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Bourne was alright and much better than the failed attempt at a Renner spin-off.

Beyond is still probably the best movie of the summer. I want that 4K BD. There's such a good set-up in the movie's end for a comic following
Jaylah at Starfleet Academy
and I'm sad we'll probably never get it.

Edit: Gaspar Saladino has died. :(

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Bourne was alright and much better than the failed attempt at a Renner spin-off.

Beyond is still probably the best movie of the summer. I want that 4K BD. There's such a good set-up in the movie's end for a comic following
Jaylah at Starfleet Academy
and I'm sad we'll probably never get it.

Beyond was brilliant

VanWinkle

Reading GL by Johns. This little kitty cat origin made me tear up. I will say that it was probably 100% aided by the sad music I just happened to be listening to at the time, as well as my love of my cats. If you haven't read GL you'll probably just find it silly that there's a cat being inducted into the red lantern corps.

DSCN0672_Medium.jpg

DSCN0673_Medium.jpg

DSCN0674_Medium.jpg

DSCN0675_Medium.jpg

DSCN0676_Medium.jpg

DSCN0677_Medium.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Reading GL by Johns. This little kitty cat origin made me tear up. I will say that it was probably 100% aided by the sad music I just happened to be listening to at the time, as well as my love of my cats. If you haven't read GL you'll probably just find it silly that there's a cat being inducted into the red lantern corps.

Nah, I welled up at this too

GAMEPROFF

Banned
my wife's been talking me down from the 4K ledge for years

1080p is starting to look like an eye sore :/
Its cool but I recently updated to 1080p and I am still gine with that.
The demo channels in 4K with movie footage looks great. I can see even more freckles on Morgan Freemans face!

Saving money is good. It's a great feeling when you have something like a catastrophic car problem come up and you aren't even worried about it because you got it covered. I lived too long with anxiety about that kind of stuff happening. Trading uber TVs and collectibles for peace of mind was a good decision.

Tizoc

Just wqtched bats vs supes for the first time, ultimate edition of course
Lord this movie was bad
First 90 mins were dull, only good things about it were the fights and Luthor
And i HATE Luthor

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For emergencies or sown thing important idk. She is the type to be conservative about money while I pre order a 300 dollar captain America shield and buy Pokemon cards.

Being a comic geek isn't cheap

so youre saying she is the smart one then

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
the key to saving money is living in NYC

you have no space, so you cant buy naked comic book lady statutes or life size snorlax plushes

Hagi

My boy Dex-Starr
Damn I like that a lot
io9 interview with Priest. He's involved in the Milestone return!
MILESTONE'S RETURNING?!

Owzers

Zatanna figure is tiny, it feels like one of my statues bought a figure to make themselves feel more important, Trumpier.

io9 interview with Priest. He's involved in the Milestone return!

Yikes that was a bad interview. When the interviewee says things like "go on, keep talking, I wouldn't want to interrupt you" and just flat-out doesn't respond to some of your questions, things aren't going well. Still it's always lovely to hear from Priest and I'm excited he has creative control of Milestone. He doesn't sound too thrilled about it but I'm sure he'll do great.

Top Bottom