• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Is this an Easter Egg or a reference to some future Batman?

Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png

Boogiepop

I am confused and sad to hear that Vote Loki apparently sucks, because just the concept + Christopher Hastings (who I've found generally to be quite good) sounded like a slam dunk. :(

diaspora

ASM 16

Embedding the Jackal into PI's science division is actually pretty smart, and I'm all for clone-based trolling by Miles Warren so...

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The Spread #15 - The art from the fill-in artist was far less jarring this time around since i knew what to expect. The story of Sanctuary also picked up in a big way. Looking forward to the next issue again.

Owzers

since everyone is playing NMS right now and having the time of their lives, my best buy $20 rewards cert expires in three days and i want to pre-order game that offers another $10 in reward points. Out of Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and CoThisseriesisstillgoing?, which is the one you guys will play on ps4?

None? The answer is none, right? If only best buy sold comics.

since everyone is playing NMS right now and having the time of their lives, my best buy $20 rewards cert expires in three days and i want to pre-order game that offers another $10 in reward points. Out of Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and CoThisseriesisstillgoing?, which is the one you guys will play on ps4?

None? The answer is none, right? If only best buy sold comics.

Multiplayer? Either BF1 or Titanfall 2. SP campaign? Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. So I'm no help at all. We don't really know enough about the first two yet for me to determine which I'll be playing. But I can see myself playing either. Infinite Warfare is the only one I'm 100% buying right now.

I played some more NMS today amd I started having fun for a bit. Then the game turned back into dog shit when I ran into more locked doors. Just give me a $20 DLC that gives me 100,000,000 Credits and 20+ item slots for my ship and suit. Fuck this grinding bullshit. Back to Overwatch. Tomorrow. Comics now.

Top Bottom