• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

It's all so silly, though. It's not like he's a wife-beater or went off on a racist tirade or something. He's immature and kept a petty squabble over outrage going too long. That is such a dumb thing to get hung up on. It doesn't matter at all.

I love that he gave the cry babies shit for so long and made some bank doing it.

Because the comics community shows no traces of the negative impact of female objectification.

Keep on fighting the good fight though, fellas. Frank Cho literally needs you.

Because the comics community shows no traces of the negative impact of female objectification.

Keep on fighting the good fight though, fellas. Frank Cho literally needs you.
I don't give a shit about Frank Cho as a person one way or the other. I care about his artwork, which I enjoy and want to continue seeing as much of as possible.

Guess what? People are complicated, and there are good and bad things about them. You're kidding yourself if you think everything you support is strictly from fine, upstanding citizens.

Was I around for sillymonkey OT's? I think for the 3-4 years I've been around it was Spike.

Yeah it was always Spike for me before Tyrant. monkey only did it for three months. Didn't see you in there. I did see several people who I wish posted in here, both people who have drifted away and banned members from long ago.

Sandfox

Rebirth trades are going to be weird with all the artist changing going around.

Heh. Have you played Overwatch with Sillymonkey? The dark days never left. They just changed format.

;)
I played a bit of Overwatch against the AI yester and I'm liking it so far, though I obviously expect real people to change that quick lol.

ElNarez

Banned
Frank Cho has done nothing of value in comics, except for joining the group of men holding a giant metaphorical sign that says "it's okay to treat women primarily as wank fodder" next to a metaphorical building that represents the mainstream of american superhero comics.

Frank Cho has done nothing of value in comics, except for joining the group of men holding a giant metaphorical sign that says "it's okay to treat women primarily as wank fodder" next to a metaphorical building that represents the mainstream of american superhero comics.

And yet Greg Land still has a career.

Messi

His art on Hulk was great.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna read Shadowland soon

Am I making a mistake

Imagine a four course meal, where the first course is fantastic and new and different, and the second course is different but just as good. Then you get to the third course, and you can tell it's trying, but you're just not enjoying it at all. And then for dessert, the waiter punches you in the face and tells the girl that you like that you have a tiny dick.

That face punch/dick shaming is Shadowland.

Owzers

went up 2-1 in hard fought Nepal map comp, round 4 their team has a leaver and they do quite well against us despite being down a person :/

Had to pick a Lucio early to thwart off potential Anas.

It's just plain ignorant to say he's done nothing of value of comics. You are wrong, period.

T1IK5Yn.jpg

Imagine a four course meal, where the first course is fantastic and new and different, and the second course is different but just as good. Then you get to the third course, and you can tell it's trying, but you're just not enjoying it at all. And then for dessert, the waiter punches you in the face and tells the girl that you like that you have a tiny dick.

Yyyyyyep

Zombine

Banned
If I could get one dollar back from All-Star Batman I think I would raise my score to 3/5.

By page 24 I was like

"Are we there yet?"

Hagi

Damn I've been trying to sum up my time with No Mans Sky and you just did it for me.

If I could get one dollar back from All-Star Batman I think I would raise my score to 3/5.

By page 24 I was like

"Are we there yet?"

I could've done without the backup to be honest but I still enjoyed the main book. I really like how Snyder writes Bruce so I'll undoubtedly stick with it for however long it goes. The art was on point, as was the gorgeous colouring. With the calibre of artists he has lined up I'm excited to see where it goes.

VanWinkle

By page 24 I was like

"Are we there yet?"

I'd give it a 3.5. Thinking back, it definitely didn't meet my [admittedly high] expectations. Especially the backup, which literally did nothing for me. But it was good.

Malyse

Bombshells is great. They did a lot of character remixing on an international scale (and made the most likable Lois Lane in any medium) and there's a thrill to be had in realizing who a character is before the reveal. Plus they dig up some rather unknown and minor characters.

Finally got to boot up NMS and wanted to just mess around a little bit and then 3 hours went by. I can see why people wouldn't like the game but i really like it. It's a fun tune out and just wander/explore. Discovering the various creatures is my favorite thing to do. In a lot of ways this game feels like an expanded Endless Ocean game. Witch is really cool!

In other news I finished DK: Tropical Freeze! Great game

Discovering the various creatures is my favorite thing to do. In a lot of ways this game feels like an expanded Endless Ocean game. Witch is really cool!

I found a creature today on my current planet that looks like a penis with four balls as a base. It moves around by hopping. I may have to post a pic of it to the ComicGAF community.

Top Bottom