• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| August 2017 | Gwenpool's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
My only crime today was reading and enjoying All-New GOTG. Guess that goes to show you where enjoying a Marvel book lands you.

I liked the first two issues, it went to shit after that

Same with Black Bolt, I loved issue 1 but then it just got boring

A small WIP preview of the Sideways comic:
zssYmx5.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXVcw9_BvvQ/?hl=en&taken-by=mitografia_kr

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I'm real sorry that I didn't read the Loveness/Perez Nova as it was coming out. I read the trade yesterday and it was just lovely.

Aftershock is doing some cool stuff too, with top talent. I'm reading a bunch of those.

I wish Shipwreck wasn't so fucking slow but Ellis is a busy guy these days

Malyse

Urgh. Fill me in on what happened in that book thus far in spoiler tags? Why is he killing again?
Some kind of brainwashing + hallucinations that makes him think he's saving people from monsters instead of graphically murdering them. Gwen shows up in the most recent issue and she's pretty OOC.
it's not very good. Or believable.

What's the worst part about Gwenpool showing up randomly in comics outside of how she's written is that the latest issues of her comic gave her legit superpowers that would be much more interesting to use than the wacky girl Deadpool sans pants she's written as.
I wonder if Boom has started paying their creators properly yet...
Is that why everything is four issues?

Top Bottom