• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh, hey. I didn't even have to re-subscribe to the thread. That was anti-climactic.

fauxtrot

Banned
Well I stayed home sick from work today, and woke up wondering what might be new with y'all. Every time the Comics OT isn't on the front page, my stomach sinks because I fear we've been moved to Community, and today was the day it actually happened.

But y'know what? I think we'll be fine as long as we don't let people forget about us... if that means reading the occasional comics related OT thread and linking new prospects to us, then that's what we've gotta do.

I will say that some people who are members of other Community threads have been sore about us being the exception to the rule, so it was a long time coming... and they had a damn good point whether I like it or not.

We'll be OK as long as y'all don't give up hope and stop visiting. We ain't riding off into the sunset yet, partners.

I'm cool with the move to Community. I just hope we get more regulars to join in on the fun since we're a pretty welcoming bunch.

And roundabout for poster of the month. That exchange between him and ElNarez is legendary.

Is the thread being moved to community even a big deal? I know some of you were horrified by the thought but lol.

I only came here like a month ago, because I accidentally clicked off topic and saw the comic thing after years of just hanging out on gaming side

maybe after this topic closes i'll be back in 4 years when I accidentally wander to off topic community

Got my IST order done. Only bought Just the Tips and Revival HC2. This will be the first time I have a Deluxe Hardcover Vol.2 to put next to a Deluxe Hardcover Vol.1. So much excite.

Has Joker ever been a member of the Suicide Squad?

nope

and considering he was the one who put Oracle in that wheelchair, I don't think they would even allow him on the team.

but he's popular and there's no Oracle so here we are

Margot Robbie is the BEST pick for Hraley they could have reasonably done

On the topic of the move:

tumblr_inline_n14aexhJ9M1ry3ml5.gif

On the topic of comics, I read the first six issues of Alias today. I'm enjoying it, but I'm not so hot on the artwork.

nope

and considering he was the one who put Oracle in that wheelchair, I don't think they would even allow him on the team.

but he's popular and there's no Oracle so here we are

Margot Robbie is the BEST pick for Hraley they could have reasonably done
If he actually makes it to the team there's no way he stays there long. Being in the movie doesn't mean he's a regular on the team.

Add catman dammit!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Guys, the Salvation arc of Preacher is seriously the best ever. Jesse Custer
as small-town sheriff
is the all-time greatest.

Wow as I've been downloading my comic on the new iPad i discovered I own the complete collection of Girls. Who knew? Must have been one of my impulse cmx sale buys. Hmm I wonder what other comics i own in here that I don't realize.

fauxtrot

Banned
As long as they don't ape Ledger's Joker too much and allow Ayer/Leto create their own version of the character, I think it'll be fine... in fact they could have this be pre-Batman obsessed Joker, which is the only way I could see any agency trusting Joker enough to use him in any capacity.

Messi

As long as they don't ape Ledger's Joker too much and allow Ayer/Leto create their own version of the character, I think it'll be fine... in fact they could have this be pre-Batman obsessed Joker, which is the only way I could see any agency trusting Joker enough to use him in any capacity.

Who's to say Joker is even in the Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom