• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming Doom Patrol everyone!
I'm a huge fan of Morrison's Animal Man, but I guess I jest needed an extra push.

Right now, I'm enjoying:
Batman
Harley Quinn
Zero
Low
Silver Surfer
Multiversity

Kind of all over the place

Messi

or maybe it gets us locked down, several key members banned, and becomes a shell of its former self like NBAGAF

You know someday soon Kipp will get us all banned. We are just passing time until it happens. He got Jedeye already.

I'm a huge fan of Morrison's Animal Man, but I guess I jest needed an extra push.

Right now, I'm enjoying:
Batman
Harley Quinn
Zero
Low
Silver Surfer
Multiversity

Good taste confirmed. Nice to have another good one here.

Whatever happened to unnamed person? Did he ever spill the company secrets or did kipp get him?

Zombine

Banned

Right now, I'm enjoying:
Batman
Harley Quinn
Zero
Low
Silver Surfer
Multiversity

Harley, Low, Multiversity? Damn that list is good. Have you checked out Black Science?

Right now, I'm enjoying:
Batman
Harley Quinn
Zero
Low
Silver Surfer
Multiversity

Needs more Image books. Try out Rat Queens and Velvet. Also, since Harley Quinn would indicate that you're a fan of girly hijinx, try out Gotham Academy.

*feels left out*

Owzers

When someone asks a question and you answer with a private message, i assume shady things are going down. Cannibalism? Some type of sex thing? I dunno but anything is possible.

*feels left out*

image.php

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

Okay, yes, you 100% need to get Doom Patrol then if you loved Animal Man. Doom Patrol is like Animal Man but even better and crazier (although Tim would disagree, since he prefers Animal Man to Doom Patrol).

You know someday soon Kipp will get us all banned. We are just passing time until it happens. He got Jedeye already.

Just biding my time...
It's going to happen. It may be minutes, it may be weeks, it may be decades, but it will happen, and when it does, your first thought will be "KIPP! You loathsome bastard!"
Granted, that thought is already on repeat in Messi's brain, but it will soon invade the rest of your minds on that fateful day.

When someone asks a question and you answer with a private message, i assume shady things are going down. Cannibalism? Some type of sex thing? I dunno but anything is possible.

Yep, definitely.

KoruptData = KoruptData
Messi = RemyWilde
Freezasaurus = Freezasaurus
Cheska = Cheska19
GrandHarrier = GrandHarrier
Tyrant Rave = PR1M3R1B
Bii = Socheata
Gketter = DarkKnight77
Slightconfuse = THESLIGHTCONFUSE
Espi = SirRobes
Sca2511 = sca2511
Gipsy Danger = fenix1989uk
Shin Johnpv = ShinJohnpv or Shin Johnpv
CorporateClown = CorporateClown
Supermanisdead = Supermanizdead
ThyMusicMan = TruKill420
Sillymonkey321 = Owzers
WadiumArcadium = WadiumArcadium
Tizoc = tizoc789
Jedeye Sniv = JedeyeSniv
MG310 = MG310
Voror = MrDresden
Face It Tiger.. = Biggz124
ViktVaughn = VikVaughn
Tim1138 = tim1138
Kikarian = Kikarian
Indigo_cyclops = Indigo_cyclops
Serpentine = SerpentineZero

This is the master list from awhile back.
I still need to add everyone :-/
ah dope, thanks

KoruptData = KoruptData
Messi = RemyWilde
Freezasaurus = Freezasaurus
Cheska = Cheska19
GrandHarrier = GrandHarrier
Tyrant Rave = PR1M3R1B
Bii = Socheata
Gketter = DarkKnight77
Slightconfuse = THESLIGHTCONFUSE
Espi = SirRobes
Sca2511 = sca2511
Gipsy Danger = fenix1989uk
Shin Johnpv = ShinJohnpv or Shin Johnpv
CorporateClown = CorporateClown
Supermanisdead = Supermanizdead
ThyMusicMan = TruKill420
Sillymonkey321 = Owzers
WadiumArcadium = WadiumArcadium
Tizoc = tizoc789
Jedeye Sniv = JedeyeSniv
MG310 = MG310
Voror = MrDresden
Face It Tiger.. = Biggz124
ViktVaughn = VikVaughn
Tim1138 = tim1138
Kikarian = Kikarian
Indigo_cyclops = Indigo_cyclops
Serpentine = SerpentineZero

This is the master list from awhile back.
I still need to add everyone :-/

Mines spiderthemad. I'll real name if you want I have a fake real name anyways

Right now, I'm enjoying:
Batman
Harley Quinn
Zero
Low
Silver Surfer
Multiversity

Yeah hop on Doom Patrol, it's dope. Check out Deadly Class if you haven't already btw.

And I'm gonna go ahead and add everyone else on PSN when I get home tonight. I'm at work right now and I'm sad cause I forgot to download my books onto Comixology on my phone RIP

I'm more than halfway through Alias. I don't like the recycling of artwork, and it sometimes gets pretty crazy with the speech bubbles, but it's great.

Oh, and my last IST order arrived. I'm probably gonna read Hellboy and Resurrection Man tomorrow.

is this just gonna be some Snyder/Azzerello snorefest over a Frank Miller plot outline with some Jim Lee art, then fucking forget it, DC

Messi

Pretty happy with all the casting news today other than Strange.

Yo, someone contact Olivia Wilde and get her in on this stuff. Seriously. I get the feeling Tron destroyed any hope of her accepting a comic book role. She recently posted a picture on twitter of two kids dressed as Quorra and a caption along the lines of 'they look so much happier in the suit than I did'. She also said before that it was crazy hard to stay in shape for the Quorra suit. But she did look incredible. Make her Oracle. :/

Pretty happy with all the casting news today other than Strange.

Yo, someone contact Olivia Wilde and get her in on this stuff. Seriously. I get the feeling Tron destroyed any hope of her accepting a comic book role. She recently posted a picture on twitter of two kids dressed as Quorra and a caption along the lines of 'they look so much happier in the suit than I did'. She also said before that it was crazy hard to stay in shape for the Quorra suit. But she did look incredible. Make her Oracle. :/

Only if she method acts the role.

Kipp

I just remembered that Warren Ellis and Mike Allred did a Bacardi comic.

Like, what?

LosDaddie

Banned
OmnibusGAF, is the CAble & Deadpool Omni worth the price? Is the series a good read? I see that IST has the omnibus for 50% off this week, and I'm a sucker for big hardcovers like that. dammit

But I've never read the series, and I'm not a huge Deadpool fan.

Damn, didn't know ComicGAF mostly made up of people who play PS3/4.
I have a PSN too *shrugs*

Now's probably not a good time to admit I play mostly on Xbox Live...and that I love Rob L*.

*I don't actually love Rob L, I am fine with his stuff and it worked well back in it's day. New Mutants and X-Force continue to be a guilty pleasure of mine, and the first series of comics I started and ever completed. On reflection, the only one I ever completed...they always seemed so affordable in the backissues section of my LCS...I'm sure that is not indicative of anything.

So DKR3 is going to be the next Before Watchmen? Oh dear...

Also, I finally have internet today! And at the blazing fast speed of
3MB/s... :(

What'd I miss?

Kipp

Ooh. Didn't know that Seth Rogen was directing Preacher. That's pretty cool.
Also, I just thought of the perfect lead for Preacher. Matthew McConaughey. I swear he practically is Jesse Custer. Maybe a tiny bit too old though. Also probably way too costly for a TV show at this point.

Also, I finally have internet today! And at the blazing fast speed of
3MB/s... :(

Coincidentally, after months of incompetent service workers from Cox who couldn't/wouldn't fix our internet issues, we finally got a guy who actually cared and was competent and my internet went from 2mb/s to 60mb/s. :D
Sorry for your 3mb/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom