• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxtrot

Banned
I just noticed that the current Moon Knight is by Wood and Smallwood... that makes it sound like Brian's writing and his "Grayson" is drawing.

I'd buy that.

I wonder if he has female comic creators tell him his Moon Knight is better than Ellis' in bed.

OK, I've reached my bad joke quota for the day.

Moon Knight guessing game!

I have no idea who the new team could be, everyone is busy...

Michel Fiffe maybe?

Greg Rucka introduces Lady Moon Knight

Love to see Zeb wells and Chris bachelo do moon knight

zeb wells couldn't even be arsed to do Elektra(i cry evrytiem), and Bachalo got bigger checks to cash.

The Marvel method on these things is to progressively get lower and lower profile creative teams on these books until you end up with, IDK, Daniel Way and Christos Gage doing Astonishing X-Men stories nobody cares about. I'm thinking the next Moon Knight team is Cullen Bunn and some jobber with a spanish sounding name, they got a rolodeck full of them niggas

Is Wood making single Issue stories on Moon Knight like Ellis did or does he do Story Arcs?

its kinda similar to the first six issues, formally.

Messi

Guys, why don't more of you read Silver Surfer? I really think Cheska would enjoy it. Every time I finish an issue I have a huge smile on my face. Dawn Greenwood is just lovely.

I'm pretty sure me, Tim, Filthy Slug, and Zombine plug the shit out of Silver Surfer every time it comes out.

And next month they go against Galactus brehs

Parch

The art preview for this latest run of Surfer was laughed at, so an automatic ignore is the default reaction.

I'm told it's a combo of funny/trippy with a bunch of Marvel guest appearances? Is that about right? If I dare to take the gamble am I going to barf laugh at the art?

fertygo

The art preview for this latest run of Surfer was laughed at, so an automatic ignore is the default reaction.

I'm told it's a combo of funny/trippy with a bunch of Marvel guest appearances? Is that about right? If I dare to take the gamble am I going to barf laugh at the art?

Laughing to Allred art?

Messi

If you don't like Allreds art I wouldn't bother. Most people here enjoy Allred so I don't know why they would laugh at it.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Have you...ever seen Allred's art? Are you talking about reactions from a different thread or forum?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Possibly CBR. It was a while ago.
I had to look up what else he's done. Not a fan of the I Zombie art, so not my thing. I'll pass.
I'd still suggest reading the first issue. The writing can win you over, and there are a lot of fun lages from Allred, even if you're not into his style. I imagine this book is a ton more colorful than iZombie.

Guys, why don't more of you read Silver Surfer? I really think Cheska would enjoy it. Every time I finish an issue I have a huge smile on my face. Dawn Greenwood is just lovely.

I'm pretty sure me, Tim, Filthy Slug, and Zombine plug the shit out of Silver Surfer every time it comes out.

And next month they go against Galactus brehs

I read the first arc, but I dropped it after that. How many issues did I miss? I need to start picking it up again. I miss having dat Allred art in my life.

fauxtrot

Banned
I wonder how many will actually be read vs ones put away as "collector's items"... though. I think I remember someone mentioning it was going to be in a Loot Crate, so that could be why 75% of them are being purchased .

Jim Lee Multiversity page.

B4JTqxPIEAE1bNj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom