• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with nothing I posted earlier. PRJ made me a huge Sean Murphy fan so I got this.

B55irUfIUAE10Pz.jpg

B55is9PIAAE8usN.jpg

And since my collection wasn't represeneted by a black man, I went with my dude Vic.

B55ivodIEAAaAGm.jpg

All for the same amount of money. I also really like Cyborg.

Owzers

Dragon Age 3's story....why does it have to be so bad? I have no respect for Bioware.

Daredevil #10 was alright though, Waid wrapped up the purple kids stuff a bit too quick.

Dragon Age 3's story....why does it have to be so bad? I have no respect for Bioware.

Daredevil #10 was alright though, Waid wrapped up the purple kids stuff a bit too quick.

I don't know why I am still playing it. I've got my money's worth out of it. I should just drop it and start Divinity: Original Sin.

tim1138

Joe Mad did the designs on the Darksiders games right? I got the second one from the eShop for $8 and the character designs look like his style.

Owzers

I don't know why I am still playing it. I've got my money's worth out of it. I should just drop it and start Divinity: Original Sin.

I really like how full the areas feel though with the landmarks/forts/encounters, i'm 40 hours in and have done a bunch of side stuff, i finished the worst story mission yet
The hintehrefalziahl ball dance civil war conspiracy thing where no one at Bioware cares at alllllll about so they made it as superficial and lazy as possible while at the same time making sure it took awhile to finish. Now i'm on the warden fortress attack thing

No item storage chest? Can't figure out how to make barriers target allies withotu dragging the spell across the ground. It's hard to unlock the champion skills for my main guy, what good are Reaver skills without any heal spells? and lots of small gripes to go with the enormous " this story is trash and you suck" complaints.

I'm glad i rented it instead of buying, despite the length i've played, the story and some of the main missions are garbage.

So, just to clarify, I have up until the 31st to vote, right?

Joe Mad did the designs on the Darksiders games right? I got the second one from the eShop for $8 and the character designs look like his style.

yep! now that he's done, maybe he'll finish Battle Chasers lol

Messi

So, just to clarify, I have up until the 31st to vote, right?

yep! now that he's done, maybe he'll finish Battle Chasers lol

No tonight is THE FINAL DAY TO VOTE!!!!!

Sillymonkey, real talk. Is there anything you truly love? A comic of some sort? I want to shit on it. So please tell me.

I don't really, I am sorry :(

No tonight is THE FINAL DAY TO VOTE!!!!!

Sillymonkey, real talk. Is there anything you truly love? A comic of some sort? I want to shit on it. So please tell me.

I don't really, I am sorry :(

His old avatar for the longest time was Zatanna drawn by Amanda Conner so sillymonkey is cool with me

ay Messi, have you ever read The Pro? that's a pretty good Amanda Conner book. recommended for any fan of Power Girl

His old avatar for the longest time was Zatanna drawn by Amanda Conner so sillymonkey is cool with me
huh, I always thought it was Adam Hughes but google is showing me Amanda Conner

I've got around a dozen of Image #1s from that sale. is Rodd Racer by Toby Cypress a good one? because the premise
In a crowded futuristic city controlled by gangsters, the Thunder Alley Rally is the biggest racing event of a generation. The city's greatest racers battle across the concrete jungle, through chasms of wet neon city streets for fame, glory, and sacrifice...But one racer races for much more. Rodd Racer races for revenge while the city's deadliest killers chase him. Greatness has a price.
sounds dope

And i somehow always forget that Remender and Francavilla did a comic together years back. got the first issue of that, too.

Picked up the Star Wars Rogue Squadron & the Menace Revealed omnibuses for 10 bucks on Dark Horse for ten bucks on the dark horse app. Is the app that much worse than comiXology ?

Bought my first comic today. My obsessive trait has officially kicked in and I am sucked in now.

I bought #4-6 of Outcast. Liking what I'm reading so far. I gotta hold off on #5 and #6 until I'm able to get #1-3.

I also picked up a couple of Deadpool books, the 4-book run of Logans death and something that totally caught me off guard. I found a 5-issue run called One Month to Live that's about a man that had an accident with toxic waste that gave him super powers and terminal cancer and it was written by four writers that have had experiences with cancer.

Having an aunt that had cancer, the first issue already hit me in the feels.

Bought my first comic today. My obsessive trait has officially kicked in and I am sucked in now.

I bought #4-6 of Outcast. Liking what I'm reading so far. I gotta hold off on #5 and #6 until I'm able to get #1-3.

I also picked up a couple of Deadpool books, the 4-book run of Logans death and something that totally caught me off guard. I found a 5-issue run called One Month to Live that's about a man that had an accident with toxic waste that gave him super powers and terminal cancer and it was written by four writers that have had experiences with cancer.

Having an aunt that had cancer, the first issue already hit me in the feels.

If you like Deadpool and Wolverine, try out Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender! The whole series has been collected in two paperback collections and it's really good.

say goodbye to your money btw

If you like Deadpool and Wolverine, try out Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender! The whole series has been collected in two paperback collections and it's really good.

say goodbye to your money btw
Thanks. I'll be on the lookout for those.

And I've already made peace with the fact this is going to be a money-sink. I shouldn't be buying anything but I couldn't help myself. I now have $60 to live off of for two weeks after I spend $20 on gas to get back home tomorrow.

So I reorganized my books and was looking at maybe completing some of the runs I have by selling some trades I don't want. I was looking for Paradise X vol 1 since I have vol 2.

Apparently I never noticed this, but I didn't know it was seperated into two volumes. I just thought it was a super confusing book. This was before my internet days so don't judge me!

The volume sells at 50 bucks used on Amazon apparently. How does one sell a book? I'd like to sell it but I'm afraid I'd get screwed by selling it on Amazon or Ebay

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I always get really depressed when I read something about Kingdome Come and then remember, that DC hasnt yet released it in their Deluxe Edition line :(

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finished vol. 2 of Deadpool Now. I love this series so much. It's a fun read, but the story is surprisingly engaging as well. The teasing at the end of this arc (digging into his past) made me order every other trade that's out.
I read the first issues of Daniel Way's series back in the day, but I'm liking this book way more.

Messi

Finished vol. 2 of Deadpool Now. I love this series so much. It's a fun read, but the story is surprisingly engaging as well. The teasing at the end of this arc (digging into his past) made me order every other trade that's out.
I read the first issues of Daniel Way's series back in the day, but I'm liking this book way more.

The Good the Bad and the Ugly arc is next,no I think . You are in for a treat.

What a comeback Catwoman has had here in ComicsGAF. A Rollercoaster year. Add to that Nocenti has had her follow up book cancelled in the meantime.

Amazing. Now it is a book worthy of scented candles.

Just read the first issue. It's pretty good so far. Selina vs. Catwoman?! Put me firmly into #TeamNewLongHairedCatwoman #GetFuckedYou'reOldNewsSelina

I don't know how to feel about that. I'd heard it wasn't very good

It's a game about killing various waifu's. You've been typecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom