• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

This is a pretty good prediction roster for MvCI, right?
Every Marvel character that was in UMvC3 minus the X-Men, Sentinel, and Super Skrull is staying:

Ghost Rider
Iron Man
Iron Fist
Hulk
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Shuma Gorath
Captain America
Thor
Spider-Man
She-Hulk
Hawkeye
MODOK

I would add Widow, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, Black Bolt, and Vision for possible new characters in addition to the already announced Captain Marvel. Thanos, Venom, and War Machine as returning veterans. Granted these aren't guarantees, but that's the potential pool to be drawn from.

Capcom...I don't really care. Frank West isn't getting replaced by Chuck though. That's for damn sure

Hagi

I just finished the Prison Planet arc and it was frankly fantastic.

I'm going to give the book a second look soon. Who knows maybe it'll surprise me.

Man digital Comics on Amazon are cheap as fuck. I just got Age of X for 4 quid. They have loads of stuff like the whole of Morrison's New X-MEN for £14. I'm going to read that next I think, should be fun.

VanWinkle

I read the first 12 issues of GotG by DnA, and it was fantastic. I'm now a few issues into Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire in the War of Kings omnibus, and it's looking like it will be really cool too (mostly setup so far).

I read the first 12 issues of GotG by DnA, and it was fantastic. I'm now a few issues into Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire in the War of Kings omnibus, and it's looking like it will be really cool too (mostly setup so far).

War of Kings might actually be my favorite part of the whole cosmic saga despite my Ultron bias. It is so fucking epic.

Superman Annual #1
I did not see this coming, but this was pretty tight. Swamp Thing and Superman bros for life. And
even though it was ultimately meaningless, the idea that Pre-Flashpoint Supes was somehow damaging the Earth by not assimilating to it was actually pretty interesting, including the way he was affecting world. Too bad they didn't do anythinf with it outside of this issue.
Pretty nice issue overall though. Super trippy though

Messi

How many pages do you own these days?

Hnnnng.

FF xv is taking all my time.

The Kamala face is mine

8y9h5nr.jpg

Oh, it is? Does it come before or after Realm of Kings? If it comes before, I'll just read it after this War of Kings omni. But if it comes after, I'll just wait until I get the Realm of Kings omni and read it all together.

Thanos Imperative is after. If you're going to read War of Kings, you should read all of that first.

Oh thank god Civil War II #1 is on MU :/

Last week I took a break from the MU treadmill and read some DC comics on CMX. Was catching up on pre Rebirth JL and Superman. Now I'm finding it hard to get back to the Marvel side again. Think I'll stick with my CMX backlog and trim down my marvel reading for a while.

Top Bottom