• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

Sadist

WUqBVRv.jpg

High praise
Loooool

Did you read the Pymtron arc or just tilt your head at it? Because I thought that was a great fucking story. If you read that and didn't like it, you can probably safely ignore it, though I am loving the current story arc as well, with
the team in shambles post-CWII and fighting zombie Hand-Hulk. Zombie Hand-Hulk is fucking rad
Yo whaaaat

I need to get some comics, being sick sucks :(

Sandfox

X-Men Gold is a stealth Excalibur mini-reunion.

I'd love it was some crazy shit like

R.L. STEIN PRESENTS
MOJOVERSITY
Stein is primarily a children's writer so I'm expecting a Kid Kaiju book coming off the heels of him getting more development in Monsters Unleashed. I'm also thinking a book featuring Elsa Bloodstone will be coming as well.

Deadpool kills the Goosebumpsverse
Rob Letterman already killed it.

Hagi

just loled so fucking hard

I joke but it'd probably be a riot.

X-Men Gold is a stealth Excalibur mini-reunion.

Stein is primarily a children's writer so I'm expecting a Kid Kaiju book coming off the heels of him getting more development in Monsters Unleashed. I'm also thinking a book featuring Elsa Bloodstone will be coming as well.

Rob Letterman already killed it.

I really liked the film. Hopefully the sequel is just as fun.

I read that Wolverine mini starring his son. It's weird. I forgot why she wanted to get pregnant again.
The story was written after Ultimatum, right? God that was a bad story. Can we talk about that? Why did Marvel think any of those Ultimate stories would go over well?

The story was written after Ultimatum, right? God that was a bad story. Can we talk about that? Why did Marvel think any of those Ultimate stories would go over well?

Because dramatic changes were pretty well-received across the line initially. They just took that ball and ran a liiiiittle too far with it. Past the end zone, through the parking lot, into the next county

Hagi

Man the comments on that Leth article are fucking whack. I don't know If I'm in a bubble staring out or outside the bubble staring in. Probably both.

Remember when Rich wrote for CBR

He was fairly benign back then. At least he had to rate the veracity of his claims and it seems like they usually prevented him from posting absolute trash like this Leth bullshit

Remember when Rich wrote for CBR

He was fairly benign back then. At least he had to rate the veracity of his claims and it seems like they usually prevented him from posting absolute trash like this Leth bullshit

Actually that's where I first hated him. Everybody did I think. One of his "biggest" stories got creators fired and basically blacklisted. I can't recall the details but he was always scum.

TheFlow

Banned
What's your take? Happy you put in the time?

Happy I put in time. The enemy design, music, and exploration is the reason I am going to plat it. The game did a terrible job at explaining the story. The ending is still fucking amazing though
they would have to add in a lot of cutscenes and make chapter 13 like an hour shorter to do any good.

I liked what was going on with the mutants post-ultimatum. Them trying to build their own Ultimate version of Utopia was interesting and for a time the story was going somewhere until Cataclysm happened.

I don't think an event has ever been as catastrophic for an entire line as Ultimatum

Then they threw Cataclysm in there to make sure it was dead

I don't think an event has ever been as catastrophic for an entire line as Ultimatum

Then they threw Cataclysm in there to make sure it was dead
They tried to relaunch twice before killing it in SW, right? I really hope the Ultimates Squared teaser about the Maker and the Ultimate universe doesn't mean the universe is coming back again. Let it die and keep it buried.

Damn lol. I know a lot of you guys genuinely disliked his iron fist book and I understand why but I was looking forward to that, and I really will not be reading a book by Brisson, after sheltered. This will probably be a wise move though, judging by folks feelings about that last run. Oh well.

Still bullish about power man and iron fist since it seems like the kind of book that Will be invaded by crossovers and lose momentum. Real want a good iron fist for the show coming out too.
I just really hated his portrayal of Danny. I'm all for shaking things up every now and then (Fraction Hawkeye) but I just don't think it fit the character. His art is ok though.

I have no experience with the new writer either so it's a complete toss up there lol

They tried to relaunch twice before killing it in SW, right? I really hope the Ultimates Squared teaser about the Maker and the Ultimate universe doesn't mean the universe is coming back again. Let it die and keep it buried.

Remember this All-New Ultimates?

5DxbcT7.jpg

People were excited for this trash and then #1 dropped and everyone went "nope". I'm pretty sure this book failing sealed the fate of the Ultimate universe.

People were excited for this trash and then #1 dropped and everyone went "nope". I'm pretty sure this book failing sealed the fate of the Ultimate universe.

That was the one where they did a beach issue where Ultimate!Jess revealed she was gay and "had a thing for redheads and jewish girls", right?

Edit: The life of a Batman writer is hard:
‏@TomKingTK
Bought everything Dunkin had, and I don't think it's enough to feed this amazing signing line. Man I love Batman fans.
czmgciyxeaaiiv9vcu8s.jpg

Good night everyone, I have a test tomorrow but I'll try to be on when I get home and settle down for some FFXV.

I feel like Perez Hilton tried to course correct into a decent guy while Rich jus kept diggin

Rich and Bleeding Cool is the fucking worst.

Pretty much at that point, only Miles' title was able to achieve stable sales and even then, they were low because the UU was like an anchor dragging him down with the sinking ship. :p

Top Bottom