• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

You know I gotta say, that article is a good example of why I hate bleeding cool and think it should be a banned site

It's a rumor, which means it might not even be true, but it puts a big target on the author of that TMS article. Would not be surprised at all if she faces harassment when word of that spreads.

Boogiepop

So, random questions of the day: What's the highest level power Rogue has managed to absorb? Like, obviously she got Carol's powers at the start, but could she, say, do her stuff on Galactus? In my semi-limited exposure with her, I've never really seen that tested much. (Well to be fair, in the Annual at the end of the third Claremont omnibus she fails when trying to do this to the Impossible Man, but that was like 95% a comedy/bizarre comic (like, the final "action" sequence is a chase through Marvel headquarters and stuff), plus even if it counts, it's pretty much right at the start of her career as a hero anyway.

Also, how does Baron Zemo eat? His whole deal (at least initially) was that the mask is permanently glued to his face, right? And it doesn't exactly have a mouth hole. Like, has he been getting all his nutrition via IV over the years?

anaron

Lol at Ray Dillon talking crap about WW Earth One. Maybe his book got Vol 3 approved before Legend of Wonder Woman because he's Grant fucking Morrison.
Yeah...I've rolled my eyes at a lot of Dillon's comments before so I can't say I'm entirely surprised that he contributed to this.

Edit: Shit, I think I figured out who Fake!Clark Kent is in Action Comics thanks to those connected covers:
That bloody S. He's Superboy Prime.

giphy.gif

Literally anything but that please.

Daily reminder that Eddie Berganza still works for DC.

Going by that BC rumor article about Dillon, Berganza got moved to the Green Lantern office and is on similar thin ice as Dillon: They can't fire him right now because too much time has passed(and he still has connections that would protect him for old stuff) but if he gives them a reason for it they will. He has been quiet and not done anything since luckily for him.

Awful person.

Sleeping now. Don't let me wake up to a civil war.

Is that another one of those people you guys don't like? I mean, is he on the same list as Roc Upchurch?
Eddie is arguably worse from the stories out there.
Going by that BC rumor article about Dillon, Berganza got moved to the Green Lantern office and is on similar thin ice as Dillon: They can't fire him right now because too much time has passed but if he gives them a reason for it they will. He has been quiet and not done anything since luckily for him.
Wait, who's editing the Super books?

Daily reminder that Eddie Berganza still works for DC.

Eddie is arguably worse from the stories out there.

Wait, who's editing the Super books?

Apparently he still is. Was sure I had read he was quietly moved to the GL books around Rebirth's start. Hmm, will have to check who posted that tomorrow. Strange. Edit: Might've been back when BC listed Rucka's demands for coming back to DC and he wanted him as far away from him and the book as possible. I know for a fact that he's not involved with the books as much as before. Quite a few other editors have taken over the Super books with just his name left on the cover with them.

Apparently he still is. Was sure I had read he was quietly moved to the GL books around Rebirth's start. Hmm, will have to check who posted that tomorrow. Strange. Edit: Might've been back when BC listed Rucka's demands for coming back to DC and he wanted him as far away from him and the book as possible.
Rucka demanded that Berganza not edit his Wonder Woman since WW is a part of the Super books line. Berganza is still the Supes editor. I've noticed he carefully chooses the cons where he won't attract drama.

TheFlow

Banned
Red Hood and the outlaws rebirth #1

welp that rebirth issue was on the same level of green arrow. fucking amazing. Probably my favorite origin retelling.

I really liked Inhumans vs X-Men #1. But I gotta say, as someone who skipped the entire Death of X stupidity, it feels like Old Man Logan deconstructed this entire storyline in one panel. Like WTF, who in their right mind would be with the Inhumans on any of this?

I'm expecting Trump and his deplorables to tweet something pro-Inhuman any moment now.

Hagi

One shot is about all they are getting from me so hopefully Ewing does something amazing.

I really liked Inhumans vs X-Men #1. But I gotta say, as someone who skipped the entire Death of X stupidity, it feels like Old Man Logan deconstructed this entire storyline in one panel. Like WTF, who in their right mind would be with the Inhumans on any of this?

I'm expecting Trump and his deplorables to tweet something pro-Inhuman any moment now.

Hah I had the exact same reaction to that panel

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cz0-M2HXUAIt84x.jpg

Cz0-7JpXgAAXSSf.jpg

kinda into that Rachel desgin with this artist

the Richards kids also age, they were both babies at one point

They age, yes, until a certain point. Then Reed gets involved.

That was exactly what Hickmann was ribbing when he started writing FF and did that Franklin's Birthday Party story.

We also know that val and frank will eventually resume aging, since we've seen their future versions. When that will happen, though, remains a mystery.

Hagi

They are ditching the Colossus beard? I don't really like that Rachel costume at all. Looks like something generic you give to a character in DC Universe Online. Same goes with the name Prestige.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cz0-7JmWEAAREy2.jpg

one more. Whos the artist on Gold anyway, these are nice

I don't know who any of these people are

You mean the Inhumans? Blackbolt, Medusa, Crystal and Gorgon. Im not sure who the others are. Black kid could be that dude that controls rocks, the silver haired guy looks like Quicksilver but they didnt retcon him into being a inhuman right? No idea who the tail lady is

TheFlow

Banned
Cz0-7JmWEAAREy2.jpg

one more. Whos the artist on Gold anyway, these are nice

You mean the Inhumans? Blackbolt, Medusa, Crystal and Gorgon. Im not sure who the others are. Black kid could be that dude that controls rocks, the silver haired guy looks like Quicksilver but they didnt retcon him into being a inhuman right? No idea who the tail lady is

no the real life people you guys are talking about.

Top Bottom