• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

TheFlow

Banned
Dc rebirth has me excited. A potential new teen titans with Damien makes a lot of sense.

I read rumors about a doom patrol but how would that work.

Zombine

Banned
Kotobukiya posted teasers of their new bishoujos. Harley Quinn v.2 and Spider-Gwen. Full reveals coming at WonFest [late] tomorrow night.

post-26336-0-13035000-1413847232.gif

Gorgeous. I'm ready.

With Ted Kord being mentioned in the BVS prequel comics part of me thinks it will be Blue Beetle Rebirth...but Johns doing a Teen Titans Rebirth would be cool. He tweeted to EvS today about Flash Rebirth being the second so...I think it's fairly safe to say it'll be a Rebirth of a character/team that kicks off new #1s rather than a continuity reboot.

shingi70

Banned
With Ted Kord being mentioned in the BVS prequel comics part of me thinks it will be Blue Beetle Rebirth...but Johns doing a Teen Titans Rebirth would be cool. He tweeted to EvS today about Flash Rebirth being the second so...I think it's fairly safe to say it'll be a Rebirth of a character/team that kicks off new #1s rather than a continuity reboot.

What Silver Age character can Johns bring back next.

Here's the list of BvS variant artists:

3/2: Detective Comics #50 (variant by Rafael Grampa)
3/9: Action Comics #50 (variant by Martin Ansin)
3/9: Batman/Superman #30 (variant by Kevin Maguire)
3/16: Robin Son of Batman #10 (variant by Ryan Ottley)
3/16: Superman #50 (variant by Kaare Andrews)
3/23: Batman #50 (variant by Chris Daughtry and Jim Lee)
3/23: Grayson #18 (variant by Stephen Platt)
3/23: Superman/Wonder Woman #27 (variant by Charlie Adlard)
3/23: Wonder Woman #50 (variant by Massimo Carnevale)
3/30: Batgirl #50 (variant by Kevin Nowlan)

Sadist

A-Force is awesome.

I'm surprised I'm liking all of these ANAD books. After Time Runs Out, Secret Wars and some cool Battleworld tie-ins I was somewhat wondering if ANAD has some pull. Sam Cap, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, Uncanny Inhumans, ANAD Avengers, Vision, A-Force and Totally Awesome Hulk are fun. Enjoyed the first Old Man Logan issue too. Still on the fence with Extraordinary X-Men.

I dropped Sam Cap after #3. It just wasn't clicking with me. Vision, Iron Man and Dr Strange have been great. Vision is on another level though.

Messi

Waaaaaah

Messi no like? I'm kind of surprised. I thought it was cute. It's only what? Two issues in, though?

Yeah compare it to the first two Secret Wars issues. The magic is gone imo.

I guess what I loved was what Marguerite Bennett brought to it. But that is just speculation. For me it went from a really great book to one that is simply ok.

Owzers

I don't think i understood what happened in Secret Wars #9.
what exactly did Black Panther do? I thought he used the time gem, was it the reality gem and just none of the incursion stuff is going to happen now?

poodle plz.

plz rot your teeth with (slighty more) acidic coke.

Doctor Pepper tastes like cough syrup and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Iced tea isn't bad tho. I do take it with a little sweetener.

I dropped Sam Cap after #3. It just wasn't clicking with me. Vision, Iron Man and Dr Strange have been great. Vision is on another level though.

Tom King da gawd. One thing I really really really want to come true out of that Bleeding Cool rumor bonanza is King on Batman. Would be amazing.

i saw a dude on the bus reading pirated bprd comics on his laptop today so that was pretty cool

While pirating comics is NOT COOL (especially BPRD), at least he had good taste.

Some of the guys at work read comics. One dude has a Secret Wars poster and told me he really likes Captain Marvel, another has a ton of Flash stuff, and another was reading Preacher on his tablet one day.

While pirating comics is NOT COOL (especially BPRD), at least he had good taste.

Some of the guys at work read comics. One dude has a Secret Wars poster and told me he really likes Captain Marvel, another has a ton of Flash stuff, and another was reading Preacher on his tablet one day.

I hope you responded with "the real or the fake one?" in a smarmy manner.

DC sitting on rebirth is getting to the point of anti-hype zone. Not helping Johns posted his first two rebirths on instagram and then... nothing?

Zombine

Banned
I do too. I never liked it with sugar. Some lemon is good, though. I also buy Snapple iced tea by the case for home.

Freezer, what if you're older me from a different universe, and I'm younger you from a different universe but a cosmic event merged our timelines?

Owzers

I hope you responded with "the real or the fake one?" in a smarmy manner.

DC sitting on rebirth is getting to the point of anti-hype zone. Not helping Johns posted his first two rebirths on instagram and then... nothing?

Superboy Prime would never do this.

It feels so weird getting 10 books in my dcbs shipment. I must make them the finest ten books in the world...and Saga.

Owzers

So far i've read Secret Wars #9 and Walking Dead #150 & 151. Mostly kinda good stuff, no regrets, though Secret Wars initially confused me until i read spoilers online.

I guess comics are okay for now.

Zombine

Banned
So far i've read Secret Wars #9 and Walking Dead #150 & 151. Mostly kinda good stuff, no regrets, though Secret Wars initially confused me until i read spoilers online.

I guess comics are okay for now.

Imagine if its Howard Stern on the other end.

Or even Rush Limbaugh.

Messi

Jane and Loki pls.

Where's my Amerikate package??? Easy money.

Edit : were people really asking for chucky and Edward Scissor hands gender swapped bishoujo??

Top Bottom