• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

Edit : were people really asking for chucky and Edward Scissor hands gender swapped bishoujo??

The bishoujo Freddy and Jason figures were big successes, so they're looking to expand the horror bishoujo line. Though I would think bishoujo Pinhead would be an obvious choice.

Scud: The Disposable Assassin #16 - #24 - So that was pretty great. The last couple of issues did feel rather whiny but ignoring that, everything wrapped up pretty well I think. It is hilarious at times and has some of the best fight sequences I've seen in comics.

Owzers

Republican debate tonight, this is really going to keep comic reading down for people but i would advise everyone read at least one comic and think about which horror movie character you'd like to see swapped as an anime girl for statue reasons. The clown from IT? The Tall Man from Phantasm? A sexy Critter?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Republican debate tonight, this is really going to keep comic reading down for people but i would advise everyone read at least one comic and think about which horror movie character you'd like to see swapped as an anime girl for statue reasons. The clown from IT? The Tall Man from Phantasm? A sexy Critter?

I'm gonna read 6 issues of Wayward because I'm an overachiever!

Definitely Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Well, it was a horror movie to me, at any rate.

I read 4 comics today already. MU backlog vanquished

Man I can't wait for Secret wars tie in books to stop on MU

Zombine

Banned

the-thing3.jpg

Plz accept my challenge Kotobukiya.

How awfully slow the dude from Everybodys Gone To The Rapture walks.

Clearly isn't from NY

ElNarez

Banned
I saw the ads in my marvel comics and was reminded that MIRACLEMAN: THE SILVER AGE #3 IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT

Like, it's going to be released.

And people will be able to read it.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I saw the ads in my marvel comics and was reminded that MIRACLEMAN: THE SILVER AGE #3 IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT

Like, it's going to be released.

And people will be able to read it.
Cant wait for when they give the Miracle Man stuff a proper collected release

I went to my LCS today! Got my weeklies PLUS picked up Axis, Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine, Batman Beyond 2.0 Vol. 2: Justice Lords Beyond, and Cassandra Cain as Batgirl Vol. 1: Silent Knight.

Early to mid 00's DC is tight as hell

Isn't there a way to speed it up? I haven't played it but I recall a lot of sites editing their reviews to say there was a faster walking pace.

Yeah, you have to hold down one of the triggers. Even so, it takes little bit to really get moving, and even then, it's still not all that fast.

Weiss

Banned
I went to my LCS today! Got my weeklies PLUS picked up Axis, Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine, Batman Beyond 2.0 Vol. 2: Justice Lords Beyond, and Cassandra Cain as Batgirl Vol. 1: Silent Knight.

Early to mid 00's DC is tight as hell

I got Batgirl today too.

As far as I'm concerned, 1995 - 2004 was one of DC's greatest creative periods, until Identity Crisis ruined everything.

Yeah, you have to hold down one of the triggers. Even so, it takes little bit to really get moving, and even then, it's still not all that fast.

Is it actually any good? I was tempted when it was on sale the other day but I'm still going through the Uncharted Collection and I'm picking up Gravity Rush this week too.

Is it actually any good? I was tempted when it was on sale the other day but I'm still going through the Uncharted Collection and I'm picking up Gravity Rush this week too.

It's very story-intensive. By that I mean it's a walking simulator where you explore and observe conversations that occurred in the past. The only interaction there is aside from that is opening doors and turning on light switches and appliances. That's really about it. If you want a game where you DO things, this is not it.

TheFlow

Banned
Just two guys. I am big, 6'6 and 235 pounds but I wouldn't harm a fly. Tried to defend myself from being hurt. Got the shit kicked out if me.
Are you fucking Thor or something? Jesus dude. That is a sports scholarship right there

GAMEPROFF

Banned

You only follow a route and try to trigger dialouges via walking by at the right spot.

Not that exciting, but the story is good and the whole thing is so beautiful, is well staged and has great music.

I bought it two weeks ago when it was 50% off, and definitly worth that price. If you like walking simulators, give it a try.

Messi

Are you fucking Thor or something? Jesus dude. That is a sports scholarship right there

I live in Ireland m8. Light and agile is what our national sport requires. We don't get the fancy sports organizations like the NBA and NFL. We get this.

sod3.gif

No fucking thank you.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Children of the Corn would be most apt for where I live. I guess you're right. Nowhere is safe!

I am currently watching everything the Nostalgica Critic has reviewed, and watched his video about Children of the Corn earlier. and holy moly. Children of the Corn looks like some stupid fun.
To bad it seems like its banned here in germany, so all I have is my copy of Maximum Overdrive, that is supposed to arrive soon.

Calcium

Banned
I almost got robbed, but managed to drive him away before he could get my phone or wallet. The fucker got some good shots in though.

It's happened to me 3 times. Even got beaten up once during it. It fucking sucks.

Fuck, where do you guys live? Glad to hear you're both okay.

I haven't read anything in a few days, (Damn you, XCOM) I'm starting to have withdrawals. I just ordered a shit ton of books, though. Now I play the waiting game.

Top Bottom