• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

Messi

New Funko Line!

1-dcrc_large.jpg

Omg

One of each please

I haven't read any Thor since Aaron's original God of Thunder run. In Avengers #5, why does
Jane Foster Thor lose her powers after being separated from Mjolnir?

MG310

In the giant pile of Harley merch listed it seems like she's getting a Batman Black & White styled line. Listed under "Medium Sized Statues" - Amanda Conner Harley Quinn Red White & Black.

Also a Timm Harley that's listed as a designer series one..so hopefully we're getting some more Timm statues. Give me Zatanna because that old one with the chest is quite expensive.

Zombeen, are you buying Street Fighter? This news of no vs. CPU has me pretty bummed.

I knew story was coming later, there's not even an arcade mode? Sucks, but they're going for the competitive crowd with this one. Feels almost like buying into an Early Access title at the moment, but it's still full price, 'cause fuck you.

Zombine

Banned
Zombeen, are you buying Street Fighter? This news of no vs. CPU has me pretty bummed.

Absolutely. I'm all in and ready to go. I actually think we're in the works of cooking up a comicgaf tournament.

I'm willing to bet that 1 out of those 3 Secret Wars Pop figures will be crate exclusive.

Messi

In the giant pile of Harley merch listed it seems like she's getting a Batman Black & White styled line. Listed under "Medium Sized Statues" - Amanda Conner Harley Quinn Red White & Black.

Also a Timm Harley that's listed as a designer series one..so hopefully we're getting some more Timm statues. Give me Zatanna because that old one with the chest is quite expensive.

Omg. My dream series

I knew story was coming later, there's not even an arcade mode? Sucks, but they're going for the competitive crowd with this one. Feels almost like buying into an Early Access title at the moment, but it's still full price, 'cause fuck you.

There's a character story mode where you fight the CPU, but that only lasts a few fights. And it's not THE story mode.

Absolutely. I'm all in and ready to go. I actually think we're in the works of cooking up a comicgaf tournament.

I'm not sure whether to bite or not. I know vs. cpu will probably be added later (along with, you know, THE REST OF THE GAME), but this seems like a really lazy bare-bones release.

Zombine

Banned
SFV being online only is going to be the push I need to stay competitive. I would always end up doing cpu stuff or just playing with friends instead of really trying to git gud. I actually have the ambition this time to really work toward entering local tournaments and whatnot.

MG where did you see that statue listing. Pls. I'm too happy.

Bah. If you want to be excited about something, how about this?

Only thing that would be better is if they were all ponies.

SFV being online only is going to be the push I need to stay competitive. I would always end up doing cpu stuff or just playing with friends instead of really trying to git gud. I actually have the ambition this time to really work toward entering local tournaments and whatnot.

oh, it's not playing online I have the issue with. But I like to practice shit vs. cpu before I try anything against a real person, because you won't get the chance to really experiment while playing online. It's a shitty thing to lack such a basic element.

Messi

latest

MG310

Why are people debating this? THERE IS A RAVEN BOMBSHELL PICTURE AT THE LINK. The cape is the support.

I didn't realize there was actually a picture of the statue :D Didn't scroll through because the earlier IGN article only had pics of the Icons figures and animated stuff.

Bumblebee looks good too but I have no idea who that is.

Bii

Comicgaf SFV tourney? I'm down.

I actually took this Tuesday off of work so I can play SFV. :x

I didn't realize there was actually a picture of the statue :D Didn't scroll through because the earlier IGN article only had pics of the Icons figures and animated stuff.

Bumblebee looks good too but I have no idea who that is.

I don't know who Bumblebee is, either. Seems an odd choice, unless they were trying to get some racial diversity in the line as they don't have any ladies of color in there yet.

Speaking of Raven, tho. I would looooooove a statue of Earth One Raven. DC pls.

MG310

I don't know who Bumblebee is, either. Seems an odd choice, unless they were trying to get some racial diversity in the line as they don't have any ladies of color in there yet.

Speaking of Raven, tho. I would looooooove a statue of Earth One Raven. DC pls.

Yeah, I figured it would be Vixen or an Earth 2 repaint of Hawkgirl first. Earth 2 Hawkgirl seems more like SDCC exclusive material though.

Comicgaf SFV tourney? I'm down.

I actually took this Tuesday off of work so I can play SFV. :x

Yeah I guess you guys will have to be my practice dummies since Capcom won't let me play vs. cpu.

Yeah, I figured it would be Vixen or an Earth 2 repaint of Hawkgirl first. Earth 2 Hawkgirl seems more like SDCC exclusive material though.

I would have totally double-dipped on Hawk Girl if they did the Earth 2 variant.

Weiss

Banned

SFV is going to be online only? What?

You want to be the very best. Like no-one ever was.

Put a PC version somewhere that isn't the Windows Store, and put in a Halo character that isn't the Arbiter and we'll talk.
Aight, hold the fuck up.

Windows store, whatever. It's a platform, could be better, could be worse, I think the aversion to it is a little silly but whatever.

But I will NOT let you disrespect my boy like that. Fite me IRL m8. I'm coming for yo lucky charms!

Top Bottom