• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

Aight, hold the fuck up.

Windows store, whatever. It's a platform, could be better, could be worse, I think the aversion to it is a little silly but whatever.

But I will NOT let you disrespect my boy like that. Fite me IRL m8. I'm coming for yo lucky charms!

It's not just platform preference, Windows Universal Apps have problems that regular ol' programs just don't have. You can't turn vsync off, third party graphics tools flat out don't work so there's no way to change FOV for instance, and there is no fullscreen option!

It's not just platform preference, Windows Universal Apps have problems that regular ol' programs just don't have. You can't turn vsync off, third party graphics tools flat out don't work so there's no way to change FOV for instance, and there is no fullscreen option!

Whatevs bro. What is your address, I need to lay down some pain.

Whatevs bro. What is your address, I need to lay down some pain.

316282.jpg

Owzers

Finished Return of the Living Deadpool on MU, that's four comics in one day with possibly more to follow. It was mostly okay to good and reminds me of Marvel Zombie sequels where i enjoy reading it while at the same time thinking it's a step down from the original and questioning its existence. I recommend both to MU readers who want something fun and zombie-ish.

Trump's first act as president, which is totally happening despite anything Messi says, is to ban statues from being sold to foreign countries. I think DCBS started on their own.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Finished Return of the Living Deadpool on MU, that's four comics in one day with possibly more to follow. It was mostly okay to good and reminds me of Marvel Zombie sequels where i enjoy reading it while at the same time thinking it's a step down from the original and questioning its existence. I recommend both to MU readers who want something fun and zombie-ish.

Trump's first act as president, which is totally happening despite anything Messi says, is to ban statues from being sold to foreign countries. I think DCBS started on their own.

Where does Trump stand on the Mutant vs Inhuman debate?

And can he promise me a Blink on-going series if he is elected?

Owzers

Where does Trump stand on the Mutant vs Inhuman debate?

And can he promise me a Blink on-going series if he is elected?

I presume he has many mutant and inhuman friends but he'd rather have them out of the country until we know what Marvel is doing.

There will be no Blink series.

Messi

Olivia Wilde is at the NBA All-Star stuff tonight. Jason Sudekis is playing in the celebrity game. She still a Knicks fan tho...so that sucks.

Zombine

Banned
Olivia Wilde is at the NBA All-Star stuff tonight. Jason Sudekis is playing in the celebrity game. She still a Knicks fan tho...so that sucks.

Shows that she's dedicated and knows the game. Not a bandwagon fan. She probably hates Dolan just as much as the rest of us.

Owzers

if she were playing in the celebrity game i'd watch but i think it's movie time. Bridge of Spies.

frye

Frank Cho is three up from the bottom right I think

Might be Steranko in the black coat/glasses/coif on the right

and maybe Brevoort towards the centre bottom

Top Bottom