• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

I know. They might as well also throw in Captain Power and Air Raiders onto the heap of toy lines that have long since been forgotten and didn't gain much interest to begin with*

Ha ha, yes! Those evil robots from Captain Power were awesome, though. I've also been waiting for Inhumanoids to make a comeback, but it never did.

kmfdmpig

Ha ha, yes! Those evil robots from Captain Power were awesome, though. I've also been waiting for Inhumanoids to make a comeback, but it never did.

We could start our own universe with those along with Bravestarr and COPS. With just a $400 million budget for 3 movies we could make $72 in ticket sales.

frye

Frye was right (like always). Been reading Cole's Plastic Man and it is great. Love the art and colouring. And the pacing and gags feel fairly modern.

Yeah, Plastic Man is like a top 3 DC character for me, he's always been a great character for talented cartoonists to play with pretty much since Jack Cole.

Art reveal for Thor, Loki and Wonder Girl bishoujos. And a new pic of Bombshell Raven. Dat ToyFair.
FqNU5Al.jpg

I5aInqm.jpg

SH8ZJml.jpg

Real talk, tho. I think I may stop buying the Bombshell line. The theme is getting a little played out to me. And I think I like the statues of modern character designs better.

For those of you who are caught up on Hellboy stuff.

Does this reading order look accurate?

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/annotations/mignolaversity-reading-order-2015/

LE 1,2,3 followed by Plague of Frogs 1,2,3?

I finished LE 2 on Friday. About to start hitting material that is new to me.
Yep should be fine!
I can get pretty much every DC release early, and then a handful of Image and IDW releases as well.
I'm really jealous :(

How do I get urley copies?

Messi

Real talk, tho. I think I may stop buying the Bombshell line. The theme is getting a little played out to me. And I think I like the statues of modern character designs better.

Getting there myself.

Who even wants a Batwoman bombshell anyway.

I do more than anything :(

tim1138

Yep should be fine!

I'm really jealous :(

How do I get urley copies?

Become a librarian :D

frye said:
I looked up the release date and this shit isn't coming out until april

WHERE'S THE BOOK DIDIO

The Paul Dini book? Unless they bumped the release date up, I didn't think it was out till June.
Wonder Woman Earth One (which I read in December) is out in April and has been finished for over a year. It was originally due out last November but they held it back since this year is the 75th anniversary of Wonder Woman.

frye

The Paul Dini book? Unless they bumped the release date up, I didn't think it was out till June.
Wonder Woman Earth One (which I read in December) is out in April and has been finished for over a year. It was originally due out last November but they held it back since this year is the 75th anniversary of Wonder Woman.

Oh shit, yeah -- the WW book.

It's kinda crazy to think we've been hearing snippets about this since late 2011 or something like that

Messi

A sexy librarian?

Sadist

Finally comics

Vision #4

1418666_o.gif

As for this weeks releases, enjoyed TA Hulk, ANAD Avengers, Old Man Logan, Batman #49 and Transformers MTMTE. Good week.

kmfdmpig

Can you share any impressions of the Wonder Woman book? I've been looking forward to it for a long time.

Owzers

only the Christmas Harley out of those three looks good to me, the other face sculpts look a little strange.

every time i look at a statue i look for areas with easy paint touch-ups. "i can find that color grey"

Messi

Harley Red, White & Black statues were in the case. Based on the MSRP it looks like Bombshells and Arkham are just scaled down from the original versions though I do like that paint scheme on the Bombshells one.

Christmas Harley..day one.

I wish the Bermejo Harley were in this line instead of Batman Black and White.

Holy fuck. My wallet.

Harley Red, White & Black statues were in the case. Based on the MSRP it looks like Bombshells and Arkham are just scaled down from the original versions though I do like that paint scheme on the Bombshells one.

Christmas Harley..day one.

oh my.

In for Xmas Harley and probably B&W Bombshell Harley. Not that Arkham one, though. That costume is trash.

I totally missed these pics popping up because I was off doing some housework.

Messi

oh my.

In for Xmas Harley and probably B&W Bombshell Harley. Not that Arkham one, though. That costume is trash.

I totally missed these pics popping up because I was off doing some housework.

Just think of the potential costumes in this series. Oh my.

I wouldn't be against them expanding it out like the Batman ones to accept some of her friends like Ivy and Pee Gee.

Top Bottom