• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

Owzers

i don't buy books from anyone who i think won't vote for Trump. Kot's going on the list.

DC All Access counts down "The Top 10 DC Comics Love Stories of All Time" (Youtube)

I sat up in my chair and said "what the fuck" out loud. I'm still trying to wrap my head around howwwww..?

EDIT: I mean, I'm thrilled naturally but HOW?

Top 10 moments that were rebooted out of continuity, and they also started with Batwoman which they wouldn't let them get married? Weird. Turned it off after that.

Messi

Let's put the blame for that squarely where it belongs. On DiDio.

I AM BLAMING ALL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS. Except Gail Simone she is lovely.

Marguerite Sauvage's cover for Archie #6 is straight up FIRE. Let her draw a Betty and Veronica book. We all know the Adam Hughes book ain't ever happening.

CbCpDXKXEAEsf2i.jpg:large

Messi

BEST ENDING TO THE 3PT CONTEST. OMG SPLASH BROS.

Silly monekey are you reading comics and watching this? Harden screwed himself over lol.

Owzers

THIS DEBATE IS AMAZING

YOUR POLITICS ARE GREAT, AMERICA

I'm liking Trump more than Roman Reigns right now, he has to defeat Rubio and Jeb. "He kept us safe." makes me want to throw things.

BEST ENDING TO THE 3PT CONTEST. OMG SPLASH BROS.

Silly monekey are you reading comics and watching this? Harden screwed himself over lol.

full debate rage, might try to catch a rerun of all star break stuff. I did read Saga #31 right before the debate though as a comics warm-up.

Messi

I'm liking Trump more than Roman Reigns right now, he has to defeat Rubio and Jeb.

full debate rage, might try to catch a rerun of all star break stuff. I did read Saga #31 right before the debate though as a comics warm-up.

MONEY BALLS!

UnderstatedPeriodicAmphiuma.gif

Edit: I am sorry, ill stop talking about basketball now. I was just very excited and everyone here is asleep.

MartyStu

Ms. Marvel

MaxLandis01_zps48689146.gif

I cannot express how GOOD this was. As a child of Haitian immigrants, that conversation at the beginning was fucking SPOT ON.

Messi

Want this boxset but getting 5 of these figures without having at least one snap off at the ankles/shoulders/wrists will probably be an issue. Need that Livewire though.

I know this is gonna rub some people the wrong way but I fucking hate that Ivy design. I wish it was this design.

latest

It ruins that boxset for me.

That Livewire is amazing though. Do they sell her on her own? Supergirl too.

Mr Eddie

Owzers

NBA tv is replaying all star shenanigans in two hours, more than enough time for the debate to finish and watch an hour of after-debate commentary from anyone but Fox News.

Also Trump is totally winning this debate despite a complete shill audience.

Also, comics were a mistake.

MG310

I know this is gonna rub some people the wrong way but I fucking hate that Ivy design. I wish it was this design.

latest

It ruins that boxset for me.

That Livewire is amazing though. Do they sell her on her own? Supergirl too.

Mr Eddie

That's my preferred Ivy design too..they haven't gotten to the BTAS version yet though.

Don't think there's plans for single carded Livewire yet...I imagine if she does show up it'll be once they start doing Superman animated series figures. I'm going to stick with the 5 pack though...65 dollars on BBTS when the single carded figures go between 17 and 25 usually.

Put down my preorder for Street Fighter V: Early Access Edition. I was thinking about getting one of those new Fightpads too but people don't seem too into the D-Pad. Going to see if my SFxT one works.

Messi

That's my preferred Ivy design too..they haven't gotten to the BTAS version yet though.

Don't think there's plans for single carded Livewire yet...I imagine if she does show up it'll be once they start doing Superman animated series figures. I'm going to stick with the 5 pack though...65 dollars on BBTS when the single carded figures go between 17 and 25 usually.

I suppose for 65 it isnt bad. I havent gotten any of those yet. Not even harley.

I also locked in my preorder on Street Fighter today

VanWinkle

MONEY BALLS!

UnderstatedPeriodicAmphiuma.gif

Edit: I am sorry, ill stop talking about basketball now. I was just very excited and everyone here is asleep.

What's it called that he's doing there? It pains me that I don't remember. I used to LOVE basketball but I honestly haven't followed it whatsoever in about 15 years.

Owzers

What's it called that he's doing there? It pains me that I don't remember. I used to LOVE basketball but I honestly haven't followed it whatsoever in about 15 years.

.....shooting a three point shot. That gif is from the all star weekend three point competition. The money ball is worth more than regular, looks like he wanted one rack with all of them, sometimes they'll have one moneyball at the end of each wrack.

15 years is a long time to not care about great American basketball.

VanWinkle

.....shooting a three point shot.

15 years is a long time to not care about great American basketball.

I mean, I know he's shooting a three point shot, but isn't what he's doing specifically with shooting multiple basketballs in a row called something? I know I've seen that a bunch but it's been so long that I can't remember what it's called.

Edit: Oh yeah, three-point contest. That's right. I kind of miss watching those, tbh. I used to love it. I was very good, too.

Messi

3 point contest?

Sillymonkey, you need to watch the 3pt and the dunk contest. They were nuts. Both endings were crazy.

Owzers

3 point contest?

Sillymonkey, you need to watch the 3pt and the dunk contest. They were nuts. Both endings were crazy.

i'm definitely going to track down a rerun either tonight, which will end way too late, or tomorrow. I'm confident in nba tv replaying it all afternoon tomorrow.

Messi

I don't know how Duggan did it, but Deadpool is somehow even better post-SW.

I am struggling with it post SW if I am honest. I loved all the stuff before it too :(. I loved the Deadpool 2099 story though. I just want it to back being about Deadpool doing stupid shit and not all this stuff about other mercs as deadpool.

Sandfox

I am struggling with it post SW if I am honest. I loved all the stuff before it too :(. I loved the Deadpool 2099 story though. I just want it to back being about Deadpool doing stupid shit and not all this stuff about other mercs as deadpool.
I'm just enjoying this serious storyline showing on in addition to the comedy one would usually find in a Deadpool book.

List time. I think this is the week I officially drop Bitch Planet. Just not for me.

Huck #4
Sex Criminals #14
Silver Surfer #2

.......wow, light week. Maybe I'll grab some back issues and catch up on Black Science or Pretty Deadly.

Top Bottom