• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

TheFlow

Banned
what seems to be must read titles to get ready for civil war 2?

I am already reading invincible ironman

also why is Original Cap becoming young again?

Owzers

We do not know that yet. For the most part.

i don't need to know things to post, i'm supporting Trump for goodness sake.

Can't tell if you guys are joking about Venditti being on Green Lanterns, it can't be true, no one would do that.

edit: So not true? We have a chance...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
har har har we all got HOODWINKED BY THE JOHNST

bleeding cool can go fuck itself, goddamn

uB3eLf7.png

I'm super excited for DC
Magneto was still depowered because he didn't show up to Uncanny X-Men that day they found Dark Beast hidden in a wall giggling about Nano-Sentinels.

I still love that half the Axis turns were just the characters saying "Well...it doesn't serve MY interests" a lot.
Wait didn't Dark Beast die, which deactivated the nano-sentinels? So shouldn't Maga be back to full strength?
Jim Lee's cover to Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad

Really like her costume on the cover

HQSSAFSS1.jpg

http://www.comicosity.com/dc-reveal...-and-the-suicide-squad-april-fools-special-1/
That is amazing
Bendis Daredevil is amazing
HAvrat2.gif

Hopefully they stick to the true Blue Beetle Ted Kord and not the Iron Man knock-off.
Shut yo goddamn mouth
Wheres the Doom Partol book he was promising?

Secret Six is dead too it seems. Poor Gail. Unless she is writing BOP which I doubt.
Give her Red Hood and the Outlaws. For godsake someone who can write a fucking team book. Please. PLEASE.

ElNarez

Banned
Only twice? Must be hard on the guy.

So, did DC have anything to SHOW or is this strictly a "get excited for this list we have, who needs content" kind of announcement? Bear in mind I've seen the silhouette.

It's a list of titles and a statement of intent by Johns. Nothing more.

TheFlow

Banned
Ok I am just going to buy the first issue of both x men team books and wolverine.

I will then drop 1 of them. Because I don't think I can keep up with all 3

Edit: throw in vision #1 because why the hell not

Will post impressions in about an hour

Top Bottom