• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

Nah. To few avaiablity, I already have far more than there is to buy in the Store.

They're just like, weighing you down, maaaan.

I donated almost a dozen boxes to the library a few weeks ago. It felt so damn good. Now everything, books and comics, is close to fitting on one shelf (there's some stacking at the top that's risky enough). The space, lawd have mercy, the space. Reclaiming my bedroom was the best part.

tim1138

I've read and all this time I took it as Jessica Keeping the Earth-3 Power Ring but being apart of the Lantern core. The Rebirth teaser was when it first dawned on me that she'd get an actual ring. I'm guessing the reason why the book is titled Green Lanterns.

I honestly did too and was disappointed that Baz hasn't shown up to train her. But with Rebirth coming and the way things are playing out in Darkseid War, I can see the League "dying" nadir her overcoming Volthoom's ring to get a real GL ring. That could spin directly into Green Lanterns with Baz training her.

captainpat

I liked their Harley design from the first game the most. Arkham City Harley was trash.

AA Harley is my guilty pleasure but I really think they nailed her design in Arkham Knight.

I know it's taboo but I'm take most (not all) of her over her original. That one is tired.

Original Harley will always be the GOAT Harley

VSIuL32.gif

SHOCKING NEWS

Grayson was gud. Plot advances nicely after last month's slow (if highly entertaining) diversion. I'm not familiar with this
Tao
character, but he seems interesting, and also like they're going to have to kill him before this is over. Fights were excellent.

Owzers

Supergirl wants to be a good show but it gets embarrassingly stupid at times. Watching episode six and
General Lane laying it on so thick. THIS IS YOUR FAULT! The same show that road rage was going to lead to school kids crossing the street getting ran over, then they are aghast that Supergirl hurt the drivers hand a little too much. Trump supporters would have wanted her to kill them.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also
Supergirl's sister is getting Governor/Andrea'd and it's ridiculous

Yep, bet it felt good to post that and shit on something I love.

Raven
DCC12115.jpg

Bumblebee
DCC12114.jpg

Who?

Looking forward to them cropping up in the book.

Speaking of the book, Bombshells is crazy good and you should all be reading it. Join the .99 weekly digital first revolution!

tim1138

Bumblebee has been around since the mid 70s and was a member of the Teen Titans and the Doom Patrol (she was with Doom Patrol during its crossover with Secret Six). She pre-dates Vixen as DC's first black female superhero by a couple years.
I have no idea if she ever appeared in the N52, but was featured in season 2 of Young Justice.

Messi

Today a Comic-GAF saga ended:

maJZWaZ.png

giphy.gif

I am so happy right now. This had been bumming me out for some time. Checking daily for 4 months really sucked.

Bumblebee has been around since the mid 70s and was a member of the Teen Titans and the Doom Patrol (she was with Doom Patrol during its crossover with Secret Six). She pre-dates Vixen as DC's first black female superhero by a couple years.
I have no idea if she ever appeared in the N52, but was featured in season 2 of Young Justice.

So obviously she should have a statue before Starfire.

Li Kao

For fuck's sake, I knew it, I knew that Humble would offer a comic bundle just after the Dynamite one. Oh God we are in for a couple a shitty bundle isn't it ?
That being said this Pathfinder bundle is incredible.
That being said I would still have preferred comics books !

That being said this Pathfinder bundle is incredible.

SO GOOD. It would be neat if they added the Pathfinder comics from Dynamite, they're actually rather good.

I'm having to stop myself from buying a physical Beginner Box. It is a truly top-tier product for the money, the best starter set in the industry since the days of the D&D Red Box. I already own one! But another mat, and more minis!

Finally I get to read Rat Queens v2. Was sitting in my hold queue for more than 4 months now.

Also picked up Wayward v1 based on Messi's marketing.

Owzers

Today a Comic-GAF saga ended:

I am so happy right now. This had been bumming me out for some time. Checking daily for 4 months really sucked.

So obviously she should have a statue before Starfire.

no Olivia celebrations until it's in your hands and you're painting it, but i'm glad they finally filled in that shipping circle.

Owzers

How much was it bothering you that the circle was never filled.

Statue empathy, no one likes waiting for fun statues, you getting Batwoman is overdue. Fill the circle, fulfill the prophecy. For when the box arrives, a Trump candidacy will thrive.

Top Bottom