• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

PsychBat!

Banned
jane thor is on par with God of Thunder both for different reasons.

God Thor has the better arcs and one off issues, while Janes Thor gets you hyped, but still hasn't delivered fully yet.

God Thor has the better highs, but Jane Thor definitely has time to catch up especially given how great the last issue was.

It's the start of an arc that hopefully doesn't have Roz in it.

Now reading Starman Omnibus Vol. 6. I'm sad this is the last one. I'm a few issues in and it's crazy how good this series is. I do miss Tony Harris' art, though. I honestly enjoyed his work a lot more than Snejbjerg's.

It is so hard to find long running series that stick the landing. This is definitely one of those that does. (Especially considering the whole thing feels like one large arc!)

Owzers

I never know if your posts are serious or not lol

I honestly don't remember. Oh well. It continues to be so.

mild Trump joke/reference, it was part of his black history month statement, he was trying to name some people and that was all he said about Frederick Douglass which lead people to question whether or not he knew that he was dead or anything about him really.

AFvg6mV.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
513mwpb54sy7.png

Stranger Things Season 2 going full lovecraft

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what happened to the Spider-Man superbowl trailer? :(

Messi

Newest deadly class spoilers Deadly Class

struggling to think of a time that I was more excited reading comic. I actually yelped in happiness when I seen Maria. I guessed Marcus was still alive but never thought she survived. My goodness so happy. Also the new characters grew pm me. They are great

I miss Willie :(

caliph95

Newest deadly class spoilers Deadly Class

struggling to think of a time that I was more excited reading comic. I actually yelped in happiness when I seen Maria. I guessed Marcus was still alive but never thought she survived. My goodness so happy. Also the new characters grew pm me. They are great

I miss Willie :(
Too bad Willie is gone and i doubt you can come back from his death before it became ridiculous. I was hoping Maria was still alive.

Messi

Too bad Willie is gone and i doubt you can come back from his death before it became ridiculous. I was hoping Maria was still alive.

so was I but I assumed she wasn't a big enough part to survive. I was Team Maria from day one in here. I seen her in the preview pages and picked up #1 to read about her.

Willie is done. Also this surviving death thing needs to be a one and done. If not it removes the stakes and it messes shit up.

so was I but I assumed she wasn't a big enough part to survive. I was Team Maria from day one in here. I seen her in the preview pages and picked up #1 to read about her.

Willie is done. Also this surviving death thing needs to be a one and done. If not it removes the stakes and it messes shit up.

Willie's death guarantees that Marcus has to be the one to kill the Russian asshole.

I'm re-reading the first Kamala series now and it's kind of weird that she doesn't know who Loki is. I would think the average person in 616 would know him, and an Avengers nerd/fanfic writer like Kamala definitely would.

error4041

I'm re-reading the first Kamala series now and it's kind of weird that she doesn't know who Loki is. I would think the average person in 616 would know him, and an Avengers nerd/fanfic writer like Kamala definitely would.
Loki was sporting a relatively new look when he appeared in that series. That and, why would Loki show up at a high-shcool dance, logically, it would be more likely that some weirdo had a truth serum and was dressing up like that

Barnes & Noble gets an exclusive cover art and poster for Snotgirl Vol. 1. This is some BS. I want the poster cuz the cover art looks ugly.

Top Bottom