• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

The second OHC was delayed until late September, I hope until then the two Issues will be released...

Aja following the Blizzard/Valve/Mirror's Edge 2 philosophy on time management.

"Coming....When It's Ready"

We will have the first trade for All-New Hawkeye before Same-Old Hawkeye finishes at this rate.

Marvel OHC seem to be kind of a mixed bag still, like Marvel is still experimenting with their releases. So far they seem to only do high sellers like,

Daredevil
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Thor God of Thunder
All-New X-Men
Superior Spider-Man
Avengers
New Avengers

It would be nice to see them expand, I actually really like the Young Avengers Omnibus even though it was only 15 issues, I'd appreciate stuff like X-Men Legacy, Avengers Arena and those other series mentioned above if they could collect them the same way.

Marvel OHC seem to be kind of a mixed bag still, like Marvel is still experimenting with their releases. So far they seem to only do high sellers like,

Daredevil
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Thor God of Thunder
All-New X-Men
Superior Spider-Man
Avengers
New Avengers

It would be nice to see them expand, I actually really like the Young Avengers Omnibus even though it was only 15 issues, I'd appreciate stuff like X-Men Legacy, Avengers Arena and those other series mentioned above if they could collect them the same way.

I'd buy both X-Men Legacy and Avengers Arena, despite already owning the trades. I really want an Arena & Undercover omnibus, but there's just no way that's happening. And an Academy omnibus.

Why won't you take my money, Marvel? =(

Messi

Daredevil
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Thor God of Thunder
All-New X-Men
Superior Spider-Man
Avengers
New Avengers

Wait...Ms Marvel is getting one?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
OHC = Omnibus Hard Cover?

and Omnibus is different from trades for being entire runs as opposed to 6-12 issues or whatever trades have?

just trying to be up on the terminology :)

Yep :D

I hate myself for going Tradepaperback with this book :(

I am aware of this feel. Oh well, at least I'll have the TPB to lend to friends.

OHC = Oversized Hardcover

And yeah, an Omnibus generally collects a whole run, though some have multiple volumes like Hickman FF, Claremont X-Men, I'm sure there's others.

PsychBat!

Banned
Some punk was thinking of dropping Ms. Marvel around here? It's Rhaknar, of course! Did you seriously complain about the Wolverine costume design? Complain about it after he loses his powers in Wolverine #1.

GUARD30002014007cov-1a4c6.jpg
YEESSSS! The 616 Guardians written by Abnett again!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Some punk was thinking of dropping Ms. Marvel around here? It's Rhaknar, of course! Did you seriously complain about the Wolverine costume design? Complain about it after he loses his powers in Wolverine #1.

I posted a "not really" line right bellow it. I just hated the doge meme line. But that Wolverine costume is awful

That art, on the other hand, is amazing. This Guardians 3000 book you all keep talking about must be very recent because its not on MU

Holy crap. Just for a Black Vortex tie-in, though, right?

Neoxon

:D

WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?

Rhaknar

so is the new Thor's identity still a big secret?

tim1138

The more I read of this, the more I'm getting excited for it. Hopefully it is not a throw away event and actually affects things in the DCU going forward.

It's definitely starting to sound like a real story and not something just slapped together to make sure they don't go two months without publishing anything.

Was it a detolf you bought? Be careful, I think those shelves are only supposed to handle 20 lbs. at most. You have to keep that in mind with statues.

13lbs in the manual and I weighed my stuff on a scale when I put it in there. Only thing I wanted in there but decided against it was my Batman/Catwoman Hush statue, it weighs like 10 lbs alone.

13lbs in the manual and I weighed my stuff on a scale when I put it in there. Only thing I wanted in there but decided against it was my Batman/Catwoman Hush statue, it weighs like 10 lbs alone.

is it 13 lbs? I wouldn't even risk that much. Glass shelves make me nervous for anything heavier than PVC.

Top Bottom