• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2014. Lots of stores on the way to San Diego sell deodorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Edit : oh yeah, a local newspaper said that comic fans were outraged that Thorita exists.

Similarly, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook:
"Ok how does this whole "Thor becoming a woman" thing work? Is there a comic called "Thor Gets A Sex Change" in the making? I don't get it..."

Messi

Guys, I ate this and my mouth wont stop burning. help me make it stop :(

3ea8c99echoritos2.jpg

I've made a huge mistake :(

Similarly, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook:
"Ok how does this whole "Thor becoming a woman" thing work? Is there a comic called "Thor Gets A Sex Change" in the making? I don't get it..."

Ah, so someone who read a headline and didn't read any of the articles.

I'm addicted to this damn Marvel Unlimited

Just got through House of M, what do I read next to see how everyone handles/treats Wanda after she got rid of mutants?

kd-z

I'm addicted to this damn Marvel Unlimited

Just got through House of M, what do I read next to see how everyone handles/treats Wanda after she got rid of mutants?
Wanda played a big part in the second Young Avengers series, Young Avengers: Children's Crusade.

Also, DC showed Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman at SDCC:

I wish she'd done some more lifting and eating, still looks skinny :( She might still look imposing though, apparently she's 5'10 and that makes her taller than me :p

Edit: just noticed she's wearing high-heeled boots. Fuck that.

Not digging the muted colors, though that might just be the picture, and definitely not a fan of the boots. Which, on closer inspection, appear to be... armored leg plates? You can see the side of her knee and calf on one side, which means they're strapped to her legs and the actual boots (and OF COURSE they're high-heeled, she's acting alongside 6'-plus actors; remember Scarlett's boots in Avengers?) end lower on her calf. If the armor plating just covered her shin it'd probably look better and less like stripper boots. The actual suit looks pretty good, although they went with that bastardized double-W/eagle from the Dodson redesign a few years back that never looked good; pick one or the other, but don't attempt both.

It definitely could have been worse, though; didn't rumors at one point suggest they'd have her in pseudo- Kryptonian battle garb?

Why you no announce Shazam yet DC?

And sucks to here Silk is an Alpha level disappointment. Though that brah would be big. Have a sense of wonder, but Slott and Failkov can't write teens.

Messi

I don't believe i've ever read a Morrison book not named All Star Superman. I didn't like that bar one issue but I am open to trying his batman stuff.

I always confuse Kipp and Zombine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom