• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Man what an amazing e3. The one e3 I wasn't excited about shows up and blows everything away. Battlefront, track mania (aka my wipeout replacement) ratchet, Mario maker, metal gear, uncharted 4, NMS, TLG, FF7 R, horizon, unraveled, etc. just great great stuff.

Yess. I want to play it all. Ill pay on Shenmue also.

I was hoping they would surprise released Yakuza.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
im reading #39 and its on about avatars and hes just drank a green pint from Constantine

i dunno what im reading#

its 6:20am ffs

im reading #39 and its on about avatars and hes just drank a green pint from Constantine

i dunno what im reading#

its 6:20am ffs

Exactly how i felt during most of 80's Hellblazer.
-
Oh, you're reading the modern version. Bah humbug.

Also no medievil remake. bleh

Ah, so she's meant to be like that?

Since it says Nextwave had heroes out of character

Is the other way around. Nextwave provided the definitive versions of those characters. Marvel's only now finally catching up.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Batman 41 was good. So was that Jim who was ripped and in the black and gold suit?

Also, BW back already?

Is GAF gone offline this night?

Man, even when I dont care about it... Fucking Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake.

Based Sony, my god.

when the TLG, FF7 and Shenmue 3 bombs dropped it took out GAF. Congrats to the site, its the most stable E3 they've ever had but that cratered it. for the rest of the press conference

Rewatching the GT Live twitch stream of the press conference. Love Bossman and the crew. They're like the anti-giant bomb. They still have optimism and take joy out of games

Owzers

I don't get how they were jumping up and down for a remake that won't be out for five years. I'm on team giantbomb for tempered enthusiasm towards the Sony conference

Owzers

this surprises no one
But it's a remake...I get wanting another installment of something like Shenmue even if the series isn't for me,but not a prettier version of something you've already played. Its rare that I ever replay a game though, unlike a movie, games are just too long and sometimes tedious to go through again.

My hype games are kotor ps4 rpg, a new Dino crisis that's not terrible, or legend of dragoon 2. I'll keep waiting. I don't think I'd even rent a remake of dragoon.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
WE ARE GETTING A BATMAN GOLDEN AGE OMNIBUS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

Written by BILL FINGER, GARDNER FOX and others
Art by BOB KANE, JERRY ROBINSON and others
Cover by DARWYN COOKE
On sale NOVEMBER 4 • 784 pg, FC, $75.00 US
The stories that catapulted Batman to legendary status are collected here in a single, massive volume. These original stories from DETECTIVE COMICS #27-56 and BATMAN #1-7 include the origin of the Dark Knight, as well as the debuts of Robin, Commissioner Gordon, Professor Hugo Strange, The Joker, Catwoman and more!

Those Sony announcements. Wow. Looking forward to watching the conference when I finish work.

My hype games are kotor ps4 rpg, a new Dino crisis that's not terrible, or legend of dragoon 2. I'll keep waiting. I don't think I'd even rent a remake of dragoon.

I think you'll be waiting a long time for another traditional KOTOR.

Cade

jesus guys

it was worth the hours of commute to be in a theater with the other 20 nerds in montana who all yelled at tlg and shenmue and ff7 remake

but i am so tired and worn out

but man
hypest e3 in a long time if not ever, starting iwth mother1 and continuing today. goddamn

The Last Guardian looks average. But I never cared about those games. Don't think I've ever killed more than 2 collassi in SotC and Ico interested me even less.

I've never understood the Shenmue love. It's not going to be the second life experience people want it to be; "omg I can't wait to get home from my job so I can play Shenmue and drive forklifts for a few hours". Also lol Kickstarter?

FF7 remake: The game I wanted 5 years ago that I'll get 5 years from now.

Sonys conference just left me asking "where's the games *now*?" Pretty silly that MS blew them out of the water on that front.

WE ARE GETTING A BATMAN GOLDEN AGE OMNIBUS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

Yo that's pretty cool.

Cade

The Last Guardian looks average. But I never cared about those games. Don't think I've ever killed more than 2 collassi in SotC and Ico interested me even less.

I've never understood the Shenmue love. It's not going to be the second life experience people want it to be; "omg I can't wait to get home from my job so I can play Shenmue and drive forklifts for a few hours". Also lol Kickstarter?

FF7 remake: The game I wanted 5 years ago that I'll get 5 years from now.

Sonys conference just left me asking "where's the games *now*?" Pretty silly that MS blew them out of the water on that front.

Yo that's pretty cool.

SOTC is excellent. I only played it last year but it's great.

Shenmue is... I understand Shenmue is some people's Earthbound so I'll allow it.

FF7 Remake is just hype and I want to see how Nomura can delay every single game Square ever tries.

I felt like most of MS' stuff that wasn't remasters/ports was 2016 as well, though. TR being the big actually-this-year game.

SOTC is excellent. I only played it last year but it's great.

Shenmue is... I understand Shenmue is some people's Earthbound so I'll allow it.

FF7 Remake is just hype and I want to see how Nomura can delay every single game Square ever tries.

I felt like most of MS' stuff that wasn't remasters/ports was 2016 as well, though. TR being the big actually-this-year game.

Haha. I guess. I've just come away so far wanting to finally get an Xbone and wondering why I bought into the PS4 so early. I think the stuff like backwards compatibility and more synergy with PC is pushing my nod towards MS. That mod stuff blew my mind.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is George RR Martin secretly Hickman?

Everything dies

Cade

Haha. I guess. I've just come away so far wanting to finally get an Xbone and wondering why I bought into the PS4 so early. I think the stuff like backwards compatibility and more synergy with PC is pushing my nod towards MS. That mod stuff blew my mind.

Oh, MS' conference was definitely their best in recent years. Pretty great. The backwards compatibility thing is hit or miss for me, like 360's was for Xbox, but I'm glad someone is at least taking steps (besides Nintendo).
Yeah, as a PC gamer I'm into the stuff they're doing with PC now and hope they remember PC with their stuff. The mod thing I'm curious/wary of considering the last revolutionary mod thing Bethesda tried to do made 400billion PC dudes lose their shit.

Now everyone can experience the era of Batman with guns and stone cold killer Batman.

jason-todd.png

?

Whats going on with Detective Comics guys !?!
Sooo Francis Manapul is no longer doing art or what....Good reason to be dropped,, also hate when there no heads up about changes like that.

Maannn really getting under my skin, I had no idea Manapul want not doing 'Tec art....

Whats going on with Detective Comics guys !?!
Sooo Francis Manapul is no longer doing art or what....Good reason to be dropped,, also hate when there no heads up about changes like that.

Maannn really getting under my skin, I had no idea Manapul want not doing 'Tec art....

Everything you said being true I am still excited for it to become a Bullock/Montoya book.

As interesting as that would be, I can't see DC publishing a book where Batman regularly kills the baddies instead of apprehending them

It's also different when it's mobsters rather than iconic villains. You're not going to regularly kill them off versus random mob guy. A book like that would really have to go back to its roots.

Top Bottom