• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Mudcrab

I hate that Sophie girl.

image.php

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Honestly, I think Saga is my favorite comic. I can read them so easily, whereas I need to force myself through some/most of Marvel/DC's work/.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I never thought I'd see the day that would come up again.

Also, i forgot how much the Sony live streams try to be concert videos. I don't need to see the crowd, just give me the games!

Also Comics wise, I've been catching up And WicDev and just finished 10. I think it might be my favorite Gillen work. I hear the end of 11 is a doozy, though.

Edit: That's what I'm talking about. When they cut from the trailer to show the shot of the trailer from the back of the house. I don't care what the house looks like, I just want to see the trailer!

It was chugging for a second there, I thought for sure it was dunzo.

EDIT: Guerilla's new IP looks dope, featuring the likeness of Ygritt from GoT?

Of course, now the tough part starts.

Now it has to survive coming out.

Feel kinda sorry for the game, honestly. No way it can stand up to the sheer weight of expectations and dreams at this point.

Owzers

Horizon looked more interesting than Last Guardian...but that's what happens when you don't get much more than what you saw several years ago.

Owzers

Media Molecule with yet another game that reminds me how much I lack in creativity.

I still prefer that they make the games and then i play them. It's a deal i thought we had for awhile.

Marvel's relaunch will just be a pencil and paper and telling you to make your own comic.

Vyer

I wanted to like Absolution, but I just couldn't. I think I took a break at some point more than halfway through and never bothered to go back.

Anyhoo, been offline for a good portion of the day. Looks like I have a lot of video game news to catch up on.

Top Bottom