• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Oh, is that the one from Platinum's B-team? Hope it's better than Legend of Korra. :(

Directed by the Metal Gear Rising director so it should be decent at worst. Looks fun so far.

Enjoying Hellboy so far for sure. Think I might go ahead and just cop the first two Library Editions since they look pretty hot.

DC is doing good things with the Amanda Connorverse. Hope they give books like Midnight, Dr. Fate, Doomed, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter and others every opportunity to live. Don't want actual stories getting lost during Secret Wars. Cancel Green Lantern, Renegade was absolutely horrible. It's some failed mashup of Guy Gardner Warrior and fifty other GL stories.

Sothpaw

DC is doing good things with the Amanda Connorverse. Hope they give books like Midnight, Dr. Fate, Doomed, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter and others every opportunity to live. Don't want actual stories getting lost during Secret Wars. Cancel Green Lantern, Renegade was absolutely horrible. It's some failed mashup of Guy Gardner Warrior and fifty other GL stories.

I bought Martian Manhunter and greatly enjoyed it. I'll check out the others you mentioned.

And still called you on it?

Wasn't sure you can call someone out on something that wasn't meant to be hidden...

Sounds like Kipp is the winner there! BOOM SUCK IT HELLBOY!

309338044_c49aac2208_o.jpg

Calcium

Banned
Anyone here ever play Legendary (Marvel Deck Building Game)? I'm going to be playing it with my brother and his kid next week. I've played quite a bit with just my brother, but we've never played with his son. I hope he enjoys it, it'll be kind of cool to collectively nerd out over Marvel characters.

Anyone here ever play Legendary (Marvel Deck Building Game)? I'm going to be playing it with my brother and his kid next week. I've played quite a bit with just my brother, but we've never played with his son. I hope he enjoys it, it'll be kind of cool to collectively nerd out over Marvel characters.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I couldn't get past the poor production values and returned it. Really bad card stock and I hated that art repeated across different cards.

Calcium

Banned
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I couldn't get past the poor production values and returned it. Really bad card stock and I hated that art repeated across different cards.

The card stock quality never bothered me, but I get the repeated art complaint. Luckily they fixed that in the expansions with every card type having unique art. The game is pretty damn fun, though. It's a shame you had to get rid of it.

The card stock quality never bothered me, but I get the repeated art complaint. Luckily they fixed that in the expansions with every card type having unique art. The game is pretty damn fun, though. It's a shame you had to get rid of it.

I have heard really good things about it! Freeza is right I am a snob.

Top Bottom