• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Whats that from? Looks interesting. I asked the question mostly because i generally don't care about Bruce and only read the major major stuff, like DKR and Killing Joke.
(also gave court of owls and hush a try since they was mad hyped but found them supah boring)

Year One

Whats that from? Looks interesting. I asked the question mostly because i generally don't care about Bruce and only read the major major stuff, like DKR and Killing Joke.
(also gave court of owls and hush a try since they was mad hyped but found them supah boring)
That is the major major stuff. Year One.

mreddie

new Millar book teaser

CIdAVhrUAAALMa9.jpg

But he's an asshole?

Owzers

Makes me wonder how Arkham Knight got a 10 from Polygon of all places with that moment. I would think they would be the first to write something on it.

If the Witcher 3 only gets a 7 or 8 from me, Batman AK is doomed. I'm going to start that up tonight instead of renting a movie i don't care about (American Sniper, Chappie.)

Tizoc

Ha all y'all hypin and liking Doom remind me of Morrison and how he wrote Magneto during his run.
He applied something similar to his F4 1234 miniseries when it came to Doom
xZ8yM51.jpg

Course in this case it'd be a summation of how Doom's been portrayed up til that point, but you know what'd be hilarious?
Doom loses it when he realizes that Reed is alive in Secret War and just fucks it up because of his jealousy of him.

Also this is an awesome Batman story
batman__the_tailor_by_terminaitor.jpg

http://terminaitor.deviantart.com/art/Batman-The-Tailor-133622928

Cade

Even if it was a hallucination, it's still pretty damn bad that Batman couldn't easily see through the fact that "Barbara" wouldn't so easily be duped into killing herself, on top of the whole scene being there to give Batman, a male character, grief. Also, fuck The Killing Joke.

I agree with basically everything in this post. EDIT: Arkham Knight spoilers

What is considered the best Bats story ever, fwiw?

My favorite is Long Halloween. Though I haven't really read even half of what people consider Batman's best. I like the detective work/mystery aspect of Batman best. Detective > Fighting > Batfam > Master Planner, but it's all a sweet package.

My only, I mean only hurdle is at this point is I can't ascertain whether CFA girl is pregnant or not. I'm tell you brahs, it's like a black sous chef outfit. I don't know if there is some Tyler Perry or Eddie Murphy shit going on. What do I do? I never thought the social norm "never ask if a woman is pregnant" would be the most trying and important dilemma of my life. I have to get past this. So help me Sam.

Messi

My only, I mean only hurdle is at this point is I can't ascertain whether CFA girl is pregnant or not. I'm tell you brahs, it's like a black sous chef outfit. I don't know if there is some Tyler Perry or Eddie Murphy shit going on. What do I do? I never thought the social norm "never ask if a woman is pregnant" would be the most trying and important dilemma of my life. I have to get past this. So help me Sam.

Shit or get off the pot. Go talk to her and see if you click. At this point it's a bit creepy how often you have seemingly been viewing her and trying to figure out if she is pregnant.

Shit or get off the pot. Go talk to her and see if you click. At this point it's a bit creepy how often you have seemingly been viewing her and trying to figure out if she is pregnant.
Brah. Brah, brah my posts are only half serious, with an inkling degree of sarcasm, facetiousness, comedy, paranoia, earnest and hope. This is Rafa talking, not Nick. It's cool brah. I've mellowed off.

Oh god, I think this trailer just made me excited for a fucking DBZ movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiONylGn8Xw

In other depressing news I have run out of shelf space for books and trades
Just have them surround you on your bed. That's what I do.
Browsing Amazon and these popped up

Nailbiter Volume 1: The Murder Edition Deluxe Hardcover

Wayward Deluxe Book 1 HC

I hope Birthright, Deadly Class and Black Science are coming up
Yeah, where those books at? Where Manifest Destiny? Never thought Wayward could sell that much to get Deluxe handover treatment. Remender better not fuck this up, he got four Image books.

Messi

I don't ask for much. I asked for Rat Queens to get a deluxe hardcover and we are getting it. Now all I want is for Velvet to get that treatment.

Owzers

I've bought all the floppies of Black Science and East of West yet out of all of them i've only read #1 of East of West so far....it was good. They are the only two ongoings that are just piling up.

Top Bottom