• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

arkon

I know you all have said:
CIcqEeZVEAARF1f.jpg

Bet nobody's seen this yet.

What would you say is the most sensual?
It's going to be hard. Archie had some moments a few years back.

Sorry for getting carried away brahs. Your my bros because I don't have any bros in this real life. The only guide I have in my life is the Spirit of Sam Walton and he's not good with these kinds of things.....

PsychBat!

Banned
What if ComicGAF was a sitcom? Who would be the main star? The annoying neighbor? The token black kid? The wacky parents that set them apart from the other kid's parents? The pet? The overachieving kid that somehow... well, it's up to you!

Sothpaw

Punisher was awesome this month. The cavemen at Islamic State think they brought about the incursion with their attacks. The Howling Commandos send Frank to Tikrit to avenge the beheadings of Western allies. Bonus torture scene which yields Frank the location of the ISIS base.

What if ComicGAF was a sitcom? Who would be the main star? The annoying neighbor? The token black kid? The wacky parents that set them apart from the other kid's parents? The pet? The overachieving kid that somehow... well, it's up to you!

token black kid is obvious, really.

Punisher read like a crazy Republican's dream or something.

Well, that's kinda what the writer is. If memory serves, so is the artist.

PsychBat!

Banned
It would definitely explain why he hasn't been posting his weekly reviews and him going gaga for each Punisher issue that has come out.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

I'd be the annoying neighbor named Steve.

Calcium

Banned
I've bought all the floppies of Black Science and East of West yet out of all of them i've only read #1 of East of West so far....it was good. They are the only two ongoings that are just piling up.

Think I'll have an Image spending spree when I get back from my holiday. Finally planning on getting the first Saga HC, Lazarus and East of West.

Glad to see EoW getting some love. I still need to order volume 4. I've been slacking on my trades lately.

Sothpaw

Dude's got a point with the cop shooting a black in the back and calling him a thug, then being all grumpy cuz gee whiz, there are consequences for murder.

I'm just pointing that people on both sides of the political spectrum love to generalize. Too bad being a moderate isn't the cool thing atm.

Covers and art prints it seems like. He would be perfect for a Batwoman ongoing but we all know we are never getting that again.

I hated Francavilla's style at first, until it grew on me. I still hate that issue of Guardians he did, though. His style really doesn't work for a cosmic book.

Top Bottom