• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Calcium

Banned
Where is Cyclops in all this? I was honestly hoping to get a pre-Schism team. Extraordinary is close, but without Scott it won't be the same. I love that Magik is one the team, but the presence of Young Jean is a little worrisome.

Mudcrab

Oooooooh! That guy. I knew he sounded familiar. Who cares? That guy sucks.

Marvel needs to come up with some more Inhumans people might actually give a shit about, especially if they're so intent on pushing Inhumans on us.

This is how you do it though. Karnack has a ton of potential in the right hands.

Where is Cyclops in all this? I was honestly hoping to get a pre-Schism team. Extraordinary is close, but without Scott it won't be the same. I love that Magik is one the team, but the presence of Young Jean is a little worrisome.

Patiently waiting for a "Nation X" book to be announced with a non-shit team.
Let a man dream.

Pachimari

Do new issues release right away in Comixology or does it have a 6 month delay?

Because I can't find the All New, All Different Avengers #1.

Do new issues release right away in Comixology or does it have a 6 month delay?

Because I can't find the All New, All Different Avengers #1.

Day and Date for pretty much everything.

ANAD Avengers doesn't come out till this fall. The one you read was the FCBD issue and was included in Secret Wars 0 (which is free).

q7whMwy.jpg

7Zics.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yo Wolverine is still dead, even if Old Man Logan is totally cheating, I'm still surprised they are keeping him dead

And Jean (again young Jean is cheating but still), she been dead for ages right?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Also no Rogue and Havok on any of these teams.

So Cyke, Rogue, Emma, Kitty, Havok missing. Gambit also I guess. And all the kids of course.

Classic Jean has been dead for eleven years

No shit, really? Kurt was dead for like 6 years and that seemed like a record

ElNarez

Banned
Frank Barbiere and Brent Schoonover on a S.H.I.E.L.D. Howling Commandos book.

At least it's not another X-Men announcement I don't know if I could stand that right now.

Rhaknar

How many avengers books will we get?

At least 3 right?

Also no Rogue and Havok on any of these teams.

So Cyke, Rogue, Emma, Kitty, Havok missing. Gambit also I guess. And all the kids of course.

No shit, really? Kurt was dead for like 6 years and that seemed like a record

Some might be in the eventual Uncanny Avegers book or something similar.
Gambit could be nowhere too.

arkon

it sucks because there's a ton of potential all over the place. old man logan and young jean? brilliant.

just these teams

iunno

maybe lemiere is primed to go nova here

it could happen

remender was once...no he started with uncanny x-force and took over the world

shit
He didn't though. Doctor Voodoo etc...

Top Bottom