• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

BC is saying that new Wolverine book (X-23) will be by Injustice's Tom Taylor and David Lopez.
How was his Superior Iron Man? I never got to read beyond the first issue.

BC is saying that new Wolverine book (X-23) will be by Injustice's Tom Taylor and David Lopez.

Injustice's Tom Taylor

mjdance.gif

Rafa is inconsolable

Somebody keep a running tally of these All-New Marvel books before BC leaks em all

edit: Dennis Hopeless And Mark Bagley Relaunch All-New X-Men

mjdance.gif

Pachimari

I have read The All New, All Different Avengers, and I don't know any of the members really but I liked what I read. The Uncanny Inhumans Vol #1 were even better to me.

I wonder what issues I should buy in the Marvel Comics app. I would like some Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, original Inhumans and such.

And is the Marvel Comics app the way to go, if I wanna own my comics?

I have read The All New, All Different Avengers, and I don't know any of the members really but I liked what I read. The Uncanny Inhumans Vol #1 were even better to me.

I wonder what issues I should buy in the Marvel Comics app. I would like some Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, original Inhumans and such.

And is the Marvel Comics app the way to go, if I wanna own my comics?

Marvel Comics app is fine, but Comixology is basically the same thing with more content (other publishers like DC, Image, etc.) so that's what most of us use. Only difference, AFAIK, is that you have to buy your Comixology titles through their website instead of using IAP if you're on iOS. Not that big of a deal considering you can just use Safari or something though.

For Ant-Man, check out the most recent series by Nick Spencer. It's pretty goofy but down to earth and very entertaining. FF by Matt Fraction has him as well.

For Hawkeye, read all of Hawkeye by Matt Fraction. It's the best.

I'm assuming you mean Kamala for Ms. Marvel, so just read the current series since she's a new character.

For Inhumans, I like what I've read of the Marvel Knights Inhumans book by Paul Jenkins. I would say get the other books first though.

arkon

"Careful with those things, old man. You'll have somebody's eye out if you ain't payin' attention. Them's claws sharp as a wolverine's."

Cullen Bunn And Greg Land Relaunch Uncanny X-Men

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mudcrab

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The team: Magneto, Sabretooth, Psylocke, Mystique and Fantomex.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Is there someone somewhere that upon listening to this team is actually honestly excited?

E the Shaggy

Cullen Bunn is great, and I like the rumored roster but yeah, I cannot stand Land's work.

E: People don't like Cullen Bunn now?

Mahvel's plan to do away with the xmen continues. Phase 2 is to make ppl stop caring about them
then they shoot them into space
Then they quietly cancel the boks

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
It's really depressing knowing Secret Wars is only temporary and Marvel's line up is going to go back to being pure dog shit in a few months.

ghostmind

Lemire and Ramos on Extraordinary X-Men
Hopeless and Bagley on All-New X-Men
Bunn and Land on Uncanny X-Men

Lemire and Sorrentino on Old Man Logan
Taylor and Lopez on Wolverine
Duggan and Hawthorne on Deadpool

Top Bottom