• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Mudcrab

"Back"? wth

did you miss the aaron and fraction and remender and hickman books that are gone now

PFwfpIS.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those teams are...hmm.

All New X-Men - young beast, x-23, young iceman, archangel (whut?), young cyke

Pretty much what we have now minus young Jean. The "traveling around on a van" thing pretty much kills those x-planet rumours

Extraordinary X-Men - Storm, Kurt, Colossus, Magik, Old Man Logan, Young Jean (there she is) and Iceman

The more traditional X-men team. I'm OK with this. Magik is a plus

Uncanny X-men - Magneto, Sabretooth, Mystique, Psylocke and Fantomex

...whut? More like Uncanny Brotherhood am I rite? Where's Emma?

And wheres Real Cyke Was Right? Beast is on Inhumans...are they dropping all the kids or will Extraordinary be the school setting book?

Pachimari

Marvel Comics app is fine, but Comixology is basically the same thing with more content (other publishers like DC, Image, etc.) so that's what most of us use. Only difference, AFAIK, is that you have to buy your Comixology titles through their website instead of using IAP if you're on iOS. Not that big of a deal considering you can just use Safari or something though.

For Ant-Man, check out the most recent series by Nick Spencer. It's pretty goofy but down to earth and very entertaining. FF by Matt Fraction has him as well.

For Hawkeye, read all of Hawkeye by Matt Fraction. It's the best.

I'm assuming you mean Kamala for Ms. Marvel, so just read the current series since she's a new character.

For Inhumans, I like what I've read of the Marvel Knights Inhumans book by Paul Jenkins. I would say get the other books first though.
I'm on Android though.
I will look into Comixology. Hopefully I can buy issues through Chrome then, when I am on the go.

Does Comixology also have guided reading where it zooms and go to the next panel?

it sucks because there's a ton of potential all over the place. old man logan and young jean? brilliant.

just these teams

iunno

maybe lemiere is primed to go nova here

it could happen

remender was once...no he started with uncanny x-force and took over the world

shit

Messi

Magik on a team, yes.

Young Jean and Baby Iceman survive, Yes.

Where is Kitty and Emma :(

Where are my new mutants. Don't kill Eva. Please, just nerf her.

it wasn't suppose to go down like this

They lost Brubaker, Fraction, Gillen, Remender, and all dem boys...they were suppose to have a new generation of stars. Suppose to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.

Greg Land and Mark Bagley comics in the year of our lord 2015

I'm on Android though.
I will look into Comixology. Hopefully I can buy issues through Chrome then, when I am on the go.

Does Comixology also have guided reading where it zooms and go to the next panel?

If you're on Android you can just buy the issues through Comixology's app itself!

They lost Brubaker, Fraction, Gillen, Remender, and all dem boys...they were suppose to have a new generation of stars. Suppose to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.

yup

ElNarez

Banned

Fuck man, that's when you go and look for new talent, you don't just give up and get whoever's left on any book.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait Ramos is on a X book? Fuck yes, screw you JC!

Which one?

Fuck all of youse, love me some Ramos

Pachimari

Yeah you'll find all the features you like in the Marvel app in Comixology, and if you link the accounts you can download books you bought in the Marvel app in CMX

If you're on Android you can just buy the issues through Comixology's app itself!
Wow, this is a good start for my comeback into the comic scene.

They look exactly like each other. Do they have a partnership or something between Marvel Comics and Comixology?

Calcium

Banned
Finally some X-Men news. Wait, no. Take it back, Marvel. Please...

That Uncanny team...what the hell? Poor Psylocke...

I'll read Extraordinary X-Men (Like the roster, not sold on the creative team though) and the X-23 solo, but I don't think I will continue reading All-New or Uncanny.

Rhaknar

Magik on a team, yes.

Young Jean and Baby Iceman survive, Yes.

Where is Kitty and Emma :(

Where are my new mutants. Don't kill Eva. Please, just nerf her.

I forgot Kitty. Maybe a new New Mutants book in the school with kitty headmistress and all the kids?

Emma would fit there too

Top Bottom