• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

You now need a Jocasta Avatar.

Zs4pBSN.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Just saw a Popeye's commercial and thought about Messi. Man the little things that us #bleased Americans have. That and miles of different flavor Mountain Dew. Living the American Dream every day and we don't even know it.

I saw a Popeye's at the airport the day before yesterday and I thought of messi. Then some dude on the plane was eating some and wiping the grease on his jeans and I could only think about how disgusting it is....

fauxtrot

Banned
Just saw a Popeye's commercial and thought about Messi. Man the little things that us #bleased Americans have. That and miles of different flavor Mountain Dew. Living the American Dream every day and we don't even know it.

I wake up in my American Flag bedsheets every morning to remind me of our freedoms and if you're not doing the same, how can you ever call yourself a True Patriot? SMH...

fauxtrot

Banned
Zombine, I wanna see pics of all your original art purchases... I'm already jealous and I don't even know everything you've picked up thus far.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Oh oh, the darkest timeline in the christmas episode plans to destroy the main timeline.

I cant help me but I think Ive heard this before! But I just cant remember where.

Taco Bell now has like 3 different flavors of Mountain Dew slushies.

tumblr_n8o8eiVvoF1re204ao1_500.gif

Top Bottom