• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

NexusCell

Who is the flying Lass and the green jacket gentleman

Flying lass is Dr. Spectrum from the Great Society, aka, the Green Lantern Expy that was defeated (but not killed I guess) by Black Bolt while trying to deactivate the antimatter bombs on Earth 616 during Hickman's New Avengers.

500px-Great_Society_(Earth-4290001)_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_16.NOW_001.jpg

Zombine

Banned
What I'm taking away from all of this is that Fantastic Four went away because it's more like Fantastic Everyone wearing black and red.

Messi

... I shouldn't have asked about those characters I wasn't thinking they might be Avengers spoilers. Damn it. 100% my fault.

What I'm taking away from all of this is that Fantastic Four went away because it's more like Fantastic Everyone wearing black and red.

pretty ironic, with Kaine being dead and everything

and Laura is really the only choice for Wolverine, if you're going with established characters

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Old Man Logan sticking around after Secret Wars I guess?

Laura looks amazing with wolverine costume. And dat motherfucking Baron Zemo Citizen V

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait is that Thing as a GotG or Rocket as a F4?

because they have the same costume

Rhaknar

Thing in space with the guardians, Johnny off banging medusa in Inhumans

lol RIP F4

would be hilarious if Sue was with Doom even after Secret Wars lol

Boogiepop

Right, so I finished the nice little Young Avengers Omnibus last night. Really glad I found out about it and grabbed it, as it's a nice capstone to the JiM Loki story.

Also, I just realized I think I read most/all of Gillen Uncanny X-men, and... I don't recall much of those stories and think I found them just okay. Like, the only two that I recall standing out are ironically the ones that were kind of tie-ins to bad events, with the Fear Itself stuff and the Sinister stuff that was happening during AvX.

I see he also did a Beta Ray Bill, Thor, and Iron Man. How are those? Because I really, really liked his JiM and Young Avengers...

And is there anything else worthwhile with America Chavez in it? She was fun and interesting.
Trying this again. Has anyone in here read this stuff? Considering an IST order tonight so an answer soon would be super appreciated.

Anyone?

Netflix style Daredevil coming up, by Charles Soule and some spanish-sounding mothafucka. Luckily, Chris Samnee is moving to Amazing Spider-Man tho

wait is that Thing as a GotG or Rocket as a F4?

because they have the same costume

My guess? Something terrible happens to Franklin/Valeria at the end of Secret Wars, the Richards go off to brood/grieve/disappear, so no more FF for a minute. Thing and Johnny go to space, as Guardian of the Galaxy and Inhuman(?) alike.

Doom dead

tim1138

Wasn't Thing as a Guardian rumored by Rich or someone? I'd probably buy a Lauraverine book, I liked her solo book that Marjorie Liu wrote five or so years back.

zennyzz

Netflix style Daredevil coming up, by Charles Soule and some spanish-sounding mothafucka. Luckily, Chris Samnee is moving to Amazing Spider-Man tho

My guess? Something terrible happens to Franklin/Valeria at the end of Secret Wars, the Richards go off to brood/grieve/disappear, so no more FF for a minute. Thing and Johnny go to space, as Guardian of the Galaxy and Inhuman(?) alike.

Doom dead

never

Rhaknar

I know its cool to be a jaded fuck...

...but this post Secret Wars shit is exciting. Sorry?

then again I am a Marvel fanboy

Trying this again. Has anyone in here read this stuff? Considering an IST order tonight so an answer soon would be super appreciated.

Anyone?

His Iron Man is disappointing. Also some of the very worst Greg Land art.

If you want more Gillen and McKelvie buy Phonogram: Rue Britannia and Phonogram: The Singles Club. Maybe Wicked + Divine, I like it but it ain't for everyone.

America's debut was in a miniseries called Vengeance by Joe Casey. It was pretty good, actually.

Top Bottom