• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Glad Hyperion is sticking around too, I thought all of Hickman's guys were just that, Hickman guys (yes I know he already existed)

The only question I have about these new Marvel teasers,

Why is this new Iron Man front and center on both teasers so far?

From newsarama:

And finally, front and center is Iron Man, who Marvel confirmed to Newsarama is central in both this and the previous teaser because his title will be the flagship of the line.

oh

tim1138

frogman's coming

And you won't know what to do with him.

tumblr_nam29w6Wyi1qdv42bo1_500.png

Ah! You're right.

I guess in my head I'm expecting X-23 and OML to get solos, while I'm still waiting on characters that would almost certainly be on an X-team.

Yeah, my post was somewhat facetious, Wolverine is sort of its own character category. I'd love to see Young Jean or something totally crazy like (Secret Wars spoiler)
Phoenixclops.

Or Doop.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Grimdark Daredevil means no more Kirsten...

tumblr_mt8e8ilH4m1sa23guo1_500-1433261527.gif

Messi

For the record, I am the least salty rockets fan ever. We over achieved this year considering the injuries the team had. We didn't deserve to beat the Warriors. Stef Curry is legit as fuck and the rest of the team is playing at such a high level I have no problem with Curry as MVP. They were incredibly good and I really hope they go and hammer Cle. I predicted a few posts after that they will win in 4.

For a second I thought you were a Patriots fan

No thanks

For the record, I am the least salty rockets fan ever. We over achieved this year considering the injuries the team had. We didn't deserve to beat the Warriors. Stef Curry is legit as fuck and the rest of the team is playing at such a high level I have no problem with Curry as MVP. They were incredibly good and I really hope they go and hammer Cle. I predicted a few posts after that they will win in 4.

No thanks
It was a bad joke.

As a guy who lives in Cleveland I get to watch the husk of the Cavs try and play against the Warriors. :-/

Messi

I thought this was funny, Cadence comic art listed Bengal's Batgirl art from the recent Endgame issue, lol at how expensive it is first of all. Check out the search tags in on the right.

http://cadencecomicart.com/art.php?page=26338

I know Stewart has been writing Batgirl as if it is Steph Brown but that is Babs in that issue and the entire run lol.

Top Bottom