• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Boogiepop

Awesome, thanks guys! Vengeance is this, then?

And any thoughts on his Thor? I already have Siege (got it from a friend), JiM, Young Avengers, and I'm grabbing Agent of Asgard, so if it's a worthwhile addition to that pile I'd be willing to consider it...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Citizen V...man, that first Thudnerbolts run was so fucking good. its a travesty that its not up on Mu

a TRAVESTY MARVEL

So yeah I guess that reminds me.

What IS the appeal of Old Man Logan? Like, I see it clamored for pretty often but aside from its premise the story is really poorly placed, and the world feels so under explored that the entire story feels like "Old Hawkeye and Logan go see a part of the Marvel Universe that's different." Things seem to just happen, and then they move on. There's virtually no punch to any of the deaths because there is no build-up. It's just "and then, and then, and then"

Nudull

Banned
Almost certainly given we're losing her and Fraction to TV *sob*.

I'm gonna drop Captain Marvel so fast when they announce Kelly Thompson is taking over full-time.

lol, you people are so quick to shit on Carol and her writers, and here we are now.

I don't mind Kelly taking over.

Carol Corps that bad?

It's more that I'm not a fan of Kelly Thompson, which is a shame really because I tried both her novels ("The Girl Who Would Be King" and "Storykiller") and couldn't get into them. She is Joss Whedon Cherry Zero. Also find her column for CBR hard going at times.

I do like Jem & The Holograms though.

lol, you people are so quick to shit on Carol and her writers, and here we are now.

I don't mind Kelly taking over.

What do you mean, "you people"?

Awesome, thanks guys! Vengeance is this, then?

And any thoughts on his Thor? I already have Siege (got it from a friend), JiM, Young Avengers, and I'm grabbing Agent of Asgard, so if it's a worthwhile addition to that pile I'd be willing to consider it...

Yeah, that's it!

Gillen's Thor is pretty good, but know that it basically started as a filler run, as in he was just tying up loose ends from JMS' short run on the book, so you might want to look into that first to get the full effect.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why does Strange has a big fucking axe tho?

Rhaknar

I dont...I dont have a comeback for that

Strange Magik: Swords & Sworcery is a go

yo... YO

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16010-1383863118-11.gif

zennyzz

Alright so 55-60 new marvel comics

Confirmed:

Avengers
Uncanny Inhumans
Howling Commandos
Squadron Supreme
Drax
Gamora
A-force

So... that's 48-53 unconfirmed

Drayco21

I've managed to convince myself this relaunch will be amazing, and we don't know the context or creative teams for most of the characters in this image. Truly the hype train has no breaks.

Top Bottom