• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Does Superman grow his hair fast, because that buzz cut I ain't feeling

Yeah but then people get all critical about it

supermanmullet.jpeg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is Eddie still slithering around as Toxin?

Messi

It was a bad joke.

As a guy who lives in Cleveland I get to watch the husk of the Cavs try and play against the Warriors. :-/

Oh I wasn't correcting you. I just wanted to clear up the fact that Ed implied I am a salty Rockets fan.

You going to go to any of the games?

Drayco21

Is Eddie still slithering around as Toxin?

Yup, and it's great. He was last telling Flash that he didn't trust him to bring a Symbiote into a high school and was watching him closely to put him down if he lost control, but trusting him enough to let him go.

My headcanon is that he's taking care of Mania and training her to be a superhero while Bendis has Flash hostage in space.

No, I'd like to, but if they're starting late I don't want to be getting home around 1 or 2 AM and getting up for work at 5. Probably won't even watch the full games that are on weekdays.

I did make it out to the game against Portland where Kyrie scored 55 points though.

I would be very pleasantly surprised if it's anyone but Charles Soule.

y u hatin on my man Soule?

Flying lass is Dr. Spectrum from the Great Society, aka, the Green Lantern Expy that was defeated (but not killed I guess) by Black Bolt while trying to deactivate the antimatter bombs on Earth 616 during Hickman's New Avengers.

Nah, she definitely died. Even if BB didn't atomize her, the antimatter bomb would've done it. That's a recreated version for sure.

Well, i guess she could've ended up floating in space after her earth blew up and all... her universe would still be around.

They should bring in RDJ to co-write the comic, because I've read a few issues from the past few runs and he's not a compelling character to me anyway.

tim1138

When Iron Man rides Devil Dinosaur into battle, y'all are gonna feel silly for not believing me when I said it was Moon-Boy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Really liking Remender
Agent
Venom

Uh....this is not about the rockets my football team is in the champions league final and it is a fairly huge deal to me. My name is messi lol

Barcelona-vs-Juventus1.jpg
I'm just giving you shit. I know about the game on Saturdaym I used to schedule my college classes around champions League

Top Bottom