• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

It's like smashing two pizzas together, then you eat that pizza and start a new relaunch that could have taken place anytime in the last five years.

Nudull

Banned
It's going to be a time displaced Tony Stark from when he was a teen.

:p

You say that like teen Tony's a bad thing.

P8hsX8z.png

Sub-Mariner: The Depths

Well, its Ribic, so it being gorgeous is expected. Set during the red scare, before Namor was a known quantity and filthy muties were popping everywhere. Pretty much a psychological horror comic.

Damn good so far.

Messi

Sub-Mariner: The Depths

Well, its Ribic, so it being gorgeous is expected. Set during the red scare, before Namor was a known quantity and filthy muties were popping everywhere. Pretty much a psychological horror comic.

Damn good so far.

Woah. Didn't expect you to be a comic racist.

headshot95

Neo Member
Damn, Instock must be swamped with orders from that Marvel/DC sale. I bought Remender's Venom Tuesday night and it still hasn't shipped. Usually when i buy new stuff it ships in like two days.

Zombine

Banned
Damn, Instock must be swamped with orders from that Marvel/DC sale. I bought Remender's Venom Tuesday night and it still hasn't shipped. Usually when i buy new stuff it ships in like two days.

Did you miss the Great Moving Debacle of 2014? They moved their distrobution center last summer and it took some of us weeks to get our orders. It was kind of a nightmare. They were selling stock they didn't even have.

headshot95

Neo Member
Did you miss the Great Moving Debacle of 2014? They moved their distrobution center last summer and it took some of us weeks to get our orders. It was kind of a nightmare. They were selling stock they didn't even have.

Oh yeah, I remember my order taking some time during the move. I was just surprised because usually when I order new stuff if ships quickly. But I've ordered from them enough to know that shipping speed isn't one of their strengths

Vibranium

Banned
I'm confused, I've never read Captain Falcon.
Did you read all of Escape from Dimension Z?

Oh that explains it! In issue 1 of FalCap
Ian apparently dies taking out a Hydra base alongside Sam.

I thought something might have happened in later issues of All-New Captain America. I guess since you haven't read it you're talking about the Dimension Z events.

Tizoc

They are releasing it this year. The first book ($125) covers the first 6 chapters. I think they are including stories from the companion, but I am still unsure about that.

(Note: Artists editions are not coloured).

Damn where can I read more about it?

Cade

Oh that explains it! In issue 1 of FalCap
Ian apparently dies taking out a Hydra base alongside Sam.

I thought something might have happened in later issues of All-New Captain America. I guess since you haven't read it you're talking about the Dimension Z events.

Oh shit! I need to read that, then. I was talking about Dimension Z, yeah.

Owzers

I want to buy something but I cant decide what :/

Witcher 3? Splatoon? A page of a comic that you will sniff? I want to buy a statue from Amazon so i can exchange it if it has an awful paint job/chips/problems. I need to feel statue power, but there's nothing i really really want that they have and i pre-ordered batwoman bombshell from dcbs.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
MODOK Assassin
Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars
Witcher 3
GoG Summer Sale
Squirrel Girl
Silver Surfer

Buy anime toys

Witcher 3? Splatoon? A page of a comic that you will sniff? I want to buy a statue from Amazon so i can exchange it if it has an awful paint job/chips/problems. I need to feel statue power, but there's nothing i really really want that they have and i pre-ordered batwoman bombshell from dcbs.

Maybe I buy a Funko. Or I drive to McDonald and buy a Twix McFlurry. I have a voucer for Pay 2 get 1.

Top Bottom